Chapter ThirtyEight

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but if she experiences it, she may not like it and then would never try it again. At least then she's with us if anything does happen." North says.

"I agree with North. Aggele should at least try." Everyone looks down to Silas still sprawled out on the floor. Now thinking about it, he was the only one that didn't lift his head up to communicate with everyone else.

"Are we all agreed?" Owen asks, looking around to the other. They all nod. He turns to me. "You can try, but if you don't like it, stop. Don't force it down you."

I smile. "Okay."

"Now can I have my fucking horseback ride?" Everyone looks to Gabriel, smirks forming.

"No." They all say together. He pouts but gets off Silas and goes into the kitchen, putting the bottle he was holding in his hand, draining the bottle.

I go over and bend over at the waist so I can look into his eyes, "Hey Superman." I hear a few groans behind me, no doubt at the view of my butt in the air in the shorts I'm wearing which only just covers my butt. I had a bath to kill some time and decided to change into sleep clothes. "Are you okay?" I ask.

He grunts and rolls onto his back, gripping my waist as he does so and bring me down with him. However though, we land in a compromising position. My groin in Silas' face, legs awkwardly over his head and my head close to his groin. I grunt when I land, Silas lets out a chuckle. "We should try this position Aggele."

I sit up, pushing myself up by using his abdomen and placing my knees either side of his head. I bow my head and pull my hips back slightly so I can meet his warming eyes. He's grinning with his hands on my hips trying to move me so my covered core is over his face once more. I resist it, "Maybe one day." I tell him with a grin.

"That day should be today." It's then I notice that his accent seems a little thicker, must be the alcohol. "Right now." I manage to pull myself forward and then he lifts his head and rubs his nose along my crotch. Even though it's just a tiny touch, sparks start going off in my lower belly. I bite my lip. Then remember that my other boys are here.

I look around me to find my boys watching the small show Silas and I are putting on. With a small blush, I put my hands on his chest and pull myself up. Silas must have remembered too because he let me go when I know that he could have kept me there.

"Oy, Trouble." I snap my head round to Gabriel. He has an amused smile on his lip, a spark in his blue eyes. He holds a clear bottle out to me that has a blue liquid inside. "It's an alcopop, try it. So much sweeter then beer."

I take the bottle from him and step over Silas' head. He sits up and gets to his feet. It doesn't go by me that he sways slightly but he shakes his head and blinks hard a few times.

When he seems to have gathered himself, he picks up his bottle he left on the floor and then leans against the wall next to North, watching me closely, scanning his eyes up and down my body, lust evident in his brown orbs as he does so. I shiver.

I look around at them all to see the others watching me. Hesitantly, I bring the bottle to my lips, tip my head back slightly and take a sip. Flavor bursts free on my tongue, a mix of sweetness from the berry flavor before the small amount of alcohol. As soon as I swallow it, I take another sip, liking the flavor again the second time. I pull the bottle away and grin at my boys. "It's nice."

"Come on sweetie." Luke says, still holding the tray in his hand. He wraps his free arm around my shoulders, his cool clear bottle that is the same of mine but with a red liquid, on top of my breast. I didn't even see him holding a bottle. He must have had his arm hanging at his side where I couldn't see.