Chapter ThirtyFive

Start from the beginning

Nate shrugs. "It depends really how you look at it."

"What do you mean?" Kota asks, sitting back and putting his feet up on the table.

"Well, I haven't actually had sex with Peanut as just me and her." He sits down beside me on the sofa. "First time I had physical contact with her was after the meeting at the Diner. I walked into the attic hearing her moaning out our names and found her touching herself so I helped her while she helped me." I smile when he starts blushing a little. "Then the first time I was inside her was with Gabe."

"Fuck. Really?"

Nathan nods his head at Gabe, taking a pull of his beer. In that moment my phone rings. I frown as the others turn their attention to me. I pull my phone from my pocket and scowl at the screen. Why the hell is he ringing me when he's with Sang. I sigh and answer it, bringing it to my ear. "Hello." I say in my normal happy chirpy voice. I feel my frown deepen when I don't hear him say anything. "Owen?" I ask. I pull the phone from my ear to see if the call connected. It did. I call his name several times, the boys starting to sit up in their seats, alarmed. "OWEN." I scream down the phone.

Owen clears his throat down the phone. "Sorry. I had a call from Mr. Holmes." I almost groan because this means another assignment. "We have an assignment that only needs two team memb-" he cuts himself of by a gasp. What the hell?

"Owen?" I ask down the phone, frowning still and looking at the boys, shaking my head at their concerned glances.

"I'm fine." His voice sounds a little strange, strained to be exact. I feel a smile tugging at my lips. I hear a small sigh before he starts speaking down the phone and now I'm full out grinning. "As I was saying, we only need two members of our team to do it."

"What are you doing Owen?" I ask, my voice being way too happy right now. I quickly pull my phone away from my ear and put it on speaker. I press my fingers to my lips at the boys.

"No-Nothing." He stutters. My mouth drops open. Owen never stutters. Never since I have known him have I know him to stutter. I'm about to say something else when a strangled moan comes down the phone. My brothers' eyes widen and mouths drop open. Gabe drops his beer in his lap muttering a quiet 'shit'.

"Fuck, Owen, did you just moan down the phone at me?" I ask, laughing. "Wait a minute. Is Pookie still there?" I know she has to be because we're all here. Victor quickly brings up the tracker on her phone and indeed her little pink dart is blinking at Owen's apartment. I nod my head grinning, wiggling my eyebrows again at my brothers.

'No way' Nate mouths. I nod my head, smiling like a loon.

"Sean, hang up the phone." He lets out a hiss before whispering "Oh shit."

I can't help it, I start laughing again down the phone. "Hell no. What she doing to you Owen? Did you like what she was wearing? Completely sexy if you ask me. Hopefully she'll dress up for me as a sexy nurse. Hmm-mm." I grin and look up to my brothers to see them looking a bit dumbfound staring at my phone.

"Sean, I won't tell you again, hang up the phone. Oh yes, like that."

"Holy crap. This is funny shit." I laugh "You're totally losing it." Bloody good. He needs to loosen up a bit. "Besides why can't you hang up the phone? You called me." I grin.

"Can't...move." He mutters.

I hear a small whimper come from Owen but it sounds more of a distance away. "Doctor Sean, I'm afraid that Mr. Blackbourne seems to be a little pre-occupied right now." My Pookie's sweet voice comes down the phone.

"Pre-Occupied with what Pookie? Your hand? Your-"

Pookie cuts me off. "My mouth, Doctor Sean, I'm using my mouth." I want her mouth, my dick stirs at the thought. The next thing I hear is the phone being put down onto something with a soft clatter. I look at the screen to see if the call had been disconnected but it hadn't been.

"Sang, so perfect." Owen murmurs with a moan. I look again at my brothers to find them all grinning now, shaking their heads, clutching stomach with silent laughter. "Sang...I'm going to..." A strangled cry comes down the phone as Owen finds his release. Kota almost chokes on his beer. North actually spits his out. Gabe drops his again into his lap. A few seconds later we hear a quiet, "I love you."

"I love you too." Sang whispers back to him "I'm going to take a bath."

We're all quiet, waiting to see what happens next.

"That sneaky beautiful girl." Owen says down the phone a little breathless. "I think she did that on purpose not hanging up."

I laugh, I can't help it. "Probably."

"She's called Trouble for a reason Mr. B." Gabe shouts, shaking his head as his shoulders lift up and down with his laughter.

"You all heard?" He asks hesitantly.

"Hell yes." We all said at the same time. My oh my, what a night.