Chapter Thirty

~Sang~

I snuggle deeper into the warmth of Silas' chest as I'm feeling a little chilly now that night has fallen and the a/c is on. I reach behind me to grab North to pull him close to my back so I can have his warmth to only to find it empty. I inwardly sigh. He must have left. I hold my arms close to my chest and snuggle as close as I can, inhaling Silas' ocean scent. I hook my leg over his thigh and flex my hips slightly moving my bottom half as close as I can too. I just want to be as close as I can get.

When I feel Silas' hot erection now inches away from my core I can't help but rub myself against him slightly, causing him to flex his hips up, the head of his erection making contact right where I want him for a brief moment. Silas lets out a sleepy groan and I smile sleepily into his chest. "Aggele."

"Hmm..." I let out a gasp as he flexes his hips into mine again, causing his manhood to rub right there. I need more and I need more now. "Silas..."

"I need you Aggele. I want you. But I need a condom." I groan in protest as he moves to get a condom. Needing some sort of relief, I roll onto my back and slowly start sliding my hands over my breasts, tweaking my puckered buds how I have seen and felt my boys do it. I arch my back letting loose a moan which catches the attention of Silas.

He pauses mid reach into his drawer and fixes his eyes on my hands as I roll the buds between my thumb and finger. He growls. "Fuck, Aggele." He breathes, his breathing picking up, almost gasping for some breath. He brings his eyes up to mine. "More."

I know what he wants so I trail my hands down, over my stomach until I'm cupping my sex. Slowly, keeping my eyes locked on him, I bite down on my bottom lip and slowly slide two fingers inside my while a finger on my other hand rubs slow circles against my bean. I arch my back as I let out a moan but I don't waver my eyes from him.

Silas grabs a condom and then moves himself to the bottom of his bed so he can get a view of down below. His eye fixed on me just makes this even hotter than what I thought it would be. I didn't plan this but I want to share this with him.

Pulling my fingers from myself, I bring them up to my lips and open my mouth. Silas' eyes darken and swirl with lust, desire, need...hunger, as I slide my fingers in my mouth, wrapping my lips around my fingers and sucking of the salty goodness.

Movement from the corner of my eyes has me looking down. My mouth drops open, releasing my fingers as I watch Silas moving his hand up and down his erection as he watches me sucking off my own fingers. Feeling rather confident, I trail my hand back down and slide my fingers in and out repeatedly; right on time with every stroke he gives himself. "Silas." I moan.

"Damn Aggele. I didn't know you had it in you Angel." That's the first time he has ever called me Angel in English and I don't like it. I don't like it at all. I am his Angel but coming from his mouth in English is just not the same as Aggele. It sounds like it doesn't mean as much then how he says it in his first language.

"Aggele." I croak out, flexing my hips in time with the motion of my fingers as they start speeding up. "Call me Aggele."

"Okay Aggele Mou, always Aggele." I nod my head in agreement I think but I'm not sure. I can feel my belly tightening, wanting to let go. I slide my fingers out and start rubbing frantically at my bean while bring my other hand back up and pinching my nipples. "So sexy. So fucking sexy." Silas groans, his strokes getting faster and faster. "Are you going to come for me Sang?"

"Yes...Silas." I pinch my bud hard then flick my bean with my finger hard causing me to explode, calling out Silas' name as my body shakes and trembles from my release.

The next thing I'm aware of is Silas positioning himself above me, his blue condom covered erection pressing at my entrance. In one quick hard thrust he's inside me, making me let out a loud, long moan of pleasure. "Tight and warm and wet. Perfect. That's what you are Aggele, bloody perfect."

"I love you, Superman." I tell him, wrapping my arms over his shoulders and scratching my nails against the skin on his back.

"Do it again..." I scratch my nails against the tough skin again. "Shit...that feels so fucking good. Again Aggele. Keep going." I do as he says, each time moving my hands as far down his back as I can. I relish in the animal likes sounds come from low in his chest.

Our breathing is hard, coming out in gasps every time sounds of pleasure leaves our lips. Sweat is slick against our skins, making us slide together perfectly with every thrust he gives me, more and more every time.

All of a sudden, he moves out of me and I whimper in protest. "Stand." He orders as he climbs off the bed. I quickly scramble off myself and stand in front of him. "Lift your leg." He pats the leg he wants me to lift. Doing so, he helps me bring it up until it's on his shoulder. My leg muscles want to protest but I don't care right now. In one easy thrust he's back inside me.

He holds on tightly to my arm so I don't fall. I know I'm going to bruise tomorrow the pleasure is so much better than worrying about my skin bruising over a fun activity.

We keep our gazes locked on to each other's. His thrusts get harder and faster, going deeper and deeper inside me, feeling him low in my belly. I feel the stirring already starting and know it won't be long. Silas grins as if he knows what my body is doing. "You going to come for me again Aggele?" I nod my head, biting my lip. My belly starts to tighten and I try and hold it back but with the speed and force he is going at I know it will be impossible. "Don't hold back Aggele, I'm right there, just waiting for you."

I nod my head and force my eyes to stay on his. He lets go of my arms and brings his hand between us and pinches my bean causing me to shoot off like a firework, going higher and higher within seconds before exploding, clenching hard around him as I scream through my orgasm.

Silas is right there with me saying 'Aggele' over and over again. His erection swells inside me before he shoots himself off into the condom.

I feel my leg that is holding my weight go weak, but lucky for me Silas catches me and drops us both down onto the bed. We lay there a moment, completely spent again as we catch our breath and dry our sweat covered skins. Now I'm thankful the a/c is still on. "I love you by the way." Silas says breaking the silence.

I let out a giggle, just remembering how he never said it back when I told him. "When did North leave?" I ask.

"Not long after you passed out." He says, taking my hand in his. He rolls over onto his side, resting his head in his hand that is propped up on his elbow. He looks down at me, his eyes twinkling. "I never knew you had it in you."

"What?" I ask, pretending to be confused about what he's on about but really I know exactly what he's talking about.

"You know what." He grins, not believing my small act. "I love this confident you. It's like all of a sudden you have just blossomed into a flower." His places a kiss on my lips, a nice gentle slow one. "I like this side of you but don't get rid of the shy Aggele because I love that side of you. Especially when you blush."

I smile at him. "I won't" I tell him before getting lost in his kiss.

A/N: So! How was everyone's weekend? Not going to lie, I was so drunk Saturday/Sunday morning, I'm drawing blanks! That's includes posting the previous chapter! I wondered why I had so many notifications when I woke Sunday around Noon and then I saw why! Haha.

Anyway, question of the day. Bucket Lists - who has one? I don't have one but have decided I want to write one. My second question is, if you do have one, what would you have on it? (this may be for re-search purposes for a future story ;)!

This is all for today! I'm running out of chapters now so trying to spread them out! See you all Wednesday!! :)