That's When She Knew, She Fucked Up

Start from the beginning

"Aw shit, the bitch is crazy," Hidan cursed to himself.

I flushed red,"I was talking to Kanna."

...

"I think you're right for once, Hidan," Kakazu muttered.

"Could you be possibly speaking about Kanna the mirror demon? The Yang in the Yin and Yang legend?" Pein asked me while eyeing my necklace.

"You know her?" My eyes widened in surprise.

"Hn, everyone does," Itachi grunted.

Is he mocking me?! That ass!

"She's only a legend though," Kisame mused.

"Seems not. The abilities that girl has were a part of the legend," Sasori put in.

They seem pretty accepting that a person who is supposed to be a legend is standing in front of them.

"This is the Naruto world we're talking about. There is literally a cannibalistic plant-man standing in front of you," She deadpanned.

You do have a point...

"Now that we know this, it would be a shame if you were to have to die. Join us, Kameda Kira. Or die," Pein said eerily while slowly unsheathing his kunai.

I gulped.

Okay, so I either get to join a group of extremely hot men and one gorgeous women in my favorite anime- wait a minute. What was the problem again?

"Alright, fine," I sighed.

Pein smirked, "excellent. Your training starts in one hour."

"One hour?! Training?!" I sputtered.

"Don't be late, or we'll kill you."
...
...
...
...I fucked up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Let me show you to your room before you head off to training," Konan smiled at me before leading me down another hall.

"Yes, and I'm thankful and everything, but HOW THE HELL DID YOU MEMORIZE ALL THESE GODDAMN HALLS?! I'm sure we just passed our 36th hall and I'm about to flip," I said in an eerily creepy voice at the end.

"Oh yes, we'll get along just fine."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"OH SHIT!" I screeched as I ran from a giant bolder rolling towards me.

You see, I was walking back down the halls for training and I must of made a few wrong turns as I seem to be in some sort of trap hall. Why the frick do they even have a trap hall?!

Are you seriously using replacement cuss words at a time like this?

A knife landed suspiciously close to my face.

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK! DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY?!

I quickly dodged another kunai before screaming when I saw an exploding tag in front of my face. I sprinted down another hall with the sound of a small explosion behind me. My eyes started tearing up.

I don't want to do this anymore. Why did I want to even be in this world?

I ran into another opening and saw the rest of the Akatsuki members staring up at me with wide eyes. Wait, why are their eyes focused on my arm? I slowly looked down to see a snake slithering up my arm.

Oh hell no. Fuck that shit. No.

"OHMYGODGETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!"

I suddenly had the strange desire to sleep*cough* fainted *cough* and passed out in the middle of the floor.

What I didn't notice however, was the smirks on the Akatsuki's face.

"I'm impressed. She actually passed."