Chapter Twelve

Sang~

Kota's green eyes are just full of pure lust as I pull his finger to my mouth. He finds it sexy I hope as I slide his finger into my mouth, tasting myself on him. I taste sweet with a hint of salt but it's something I could get used to. I slide his finger from my mouth and grin at him. He grins back.

Reaching up I remove his glasses from his face and slide them onto my own. I want to see how he reacts. I'm not even sure if he can see without them. He looks so different without them. Good different. "You're beautiful, sweetie. So perfect."

"Make love to me, Kota." I plead again. He nods and slowly inhales a deep breath before letting it go as he pushes his way inside me. I throw my head back and make sure I keep my eyes locked on his, watching his reaction as I show him my own. Kota isn't as long as North or Luke but he's just as thick as each. He still fills me up, not leaving any room. "Are you okay?" I ask, when he closes his eyes.

"Yeah, just trying to reign in my control a little otherwise I'm going to finish too quick and do it too hard and I don't want to hurt you." He opens his eyes. "And you wearing my glasses is not helping."

I smirk at him. "Kota, we have the rest of our lives together for you to last hours at a time and to not hurt me. We have the rest of our lives to make slow, sweet passionate love to me. But for now, let go of the control and don't worry about hurting me, just this once, I promise I'll be okay."

He seems to be having a battle with himself in his head. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Kota. Now let go of the control." And he does. Holy bejesus he does. He grips my hips hard as my back is pushed up against the wall, thrusting in and out of me so hard, so fast and quickly feeling myself lifting higher and higher. Kota's breathing is heavy as he keeps his eyes locked on mine, he bites his lip and I can't help but bite mine in return. Moans, growls and gasps fill the small area. The sounds Kota makes low in his chest makes me want to bottle them up so I can keep them forever. Anything Kota said only minutes ago he needs to forget now, causing he's pleasuring me and it's so good. So, so, so good.

My hands travel down his chest. I smirk when I see that he's pretty much still wearing his clothes. Grabbing hold of his tie, I pull him towards me. "Kota..." I gasp out his name as his thrust get even harder if that's possible. "...oh god, Kota."

"Sang, sweetie." He growls. "I love you."

"I love you to..." I feel my body tense up. "Kota...,I'm going to let go. I have to let go."

"I'm right there with you, sweetie. I'm right there. Jesus. So perfect. So beautiful. So loving. Let go, Sang." And I do. I shatter into a thousand little pieces as my eyes flash white a few times as I fall apart with Kota following with me, both of us crying out each other's names.

My head flops forward onto his shoulder as he rest his on mine. "Wow. That's not how I pictured my first time, Sang."

"It's not how I pictured our first time, but it was perfect, Kota. I love you."

"I love you too." He kisses my shoulder a few times.

"I love you both too, because holy shit, that was hot. I heard your moans, whimpers, groans and growls out here."

I lift my head and lock eyes onto happy, cheerful blue ones and then a set that are blazing like a bonfire. "Jesus, I keep getting caught."

A/N Because we hadn't finished with Kota I thought I would post this chapter so we can move on to the next guy on Friday...whoever that may be. :)