~Kota~

I keep my eyes closed as I finish what I needed to say, what's been bothering me ever since Mom told me she had loaned Sang that book. All I have ever wanted was to share an experience with her that she's as clueless about as I am. I've shared kisses with different girls when we went on dates but I've never been any further than that and that's because in my heart I knew Sang would come along. I knew that I was waiting for her. And I have and somewhere deep down, I hope she waited for me too but she didn't. Because of a book I feel like she forced herself into it even if it wasn't something she really wanted. She's had sex, made love with two different people, two of my brothers who have had several sexual acquaintances. They know what they're doing. I don't.

"You're scared." She whispers.

I nod my head. "Yeah, sweetie. I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll do it wrong and that I won't pleasure you. I'm scared that I won't be as good as Luke or North and that you won't want me again. I'm scared that I'll screw up and lose you forever."

"Kota, open your eyes and look at me please." Squeezing my eyes closed tight once more I slowly open them and lock them onto her sad ones. I hate that I've made those beautiful eyes of hers sad. I want them to be bright and happy, full of life. "I am still learning Kota. And what we share between us will be special, it will always be special. We can still teach each other things. Still learn together like you want to. When we first share our moment, it will be between us. Me and you. No one else. Not North. Not Luke. Just me and you because in that moment that's all that will matter. I love you, Kota. Please don't be scared."

"I'm sorry Sang."

"No you're not." She smiles weakly at me as she repeats my own words to me. "I'm the one who's sorry because I've been ignoring all three of you since we got into that car four hours ago. I knew something was wrong, I just didn't know what exactly it was that was bothering you. I wanted you to talk to me and it hurt that you didn't."

"I'll always talk to you sweetie, always." I softly place my lips over hers, able to taste the lingering mint from when she brushed her teeth this morning. My hand strokes her head as we slowly kiss each other, love each other in this moment.

"She pulls back slightly, against my lips she whispers. "Kota, make love to me. Right here. Right now. If you're ready."

"Here?" I ask, looking around the changing room. It's a small space with a red carpet on the floor and a full length mirror. It's not exactly the place I would have chosen but who am I to refuse her? I can't. Looking into her green eyes, I nod my head. "I'm ready Sang. I've been ready since Max knocked you down."

She giggles. "Yeah, after you told him too." I grin, remembering when she found out that Max is well trained and that he follows all commands. Her face was comical but then she looked at me and raised her pretty eyebrow. I finally told her how I had seen her a few times in the woods and wanted to know her and that when I saw her leaving her house that night, I had to stop her some way.

She steps back and slowly lifts the tank-top she's wearing off and over her head, revealing her pasty, creamy skin and her pale mint green bra. It's not the hunter green, my favorite but it's still green. Still my favorite color. She steps back towards me and starts unbuttoning my green button down shirt, unbuckling it out of my jeans. Her eyes don't leave mine and I stay still. I'm going to let her lead. She loosens my black tie but doesn't take it off. She doesn't take my shirt off either which makes me frown. She just smiles up at me as the tip of her fingers travel down my chest causing me to growl softly low in my chest.

She unbuckles my belt and snaps open my button, before taking her hand into my boxers and removing my solid dick. She looks down at it for a few moments and I start feeling a little self-conscious. But when she looks up she grins. I grin back down at her as I place my forehead back onto hers. She kisses me softly which I return, letting out a moan as her small hand starts stroking me up and down, slowly, sensually, perfectly. "How's that? Am I doing okay?"

"It's perfect, Sang." I whisper against her lips before bring my head forward and resting it on her shoulder, ignoring the fourteen love bites on her neck and collarbone. Yes, I frigging counted them. Slowly, I raise my hands and place them on her hips, enjoying the feel of her creamy skin against my hands as I slowly bring them up towards the cup of her bra.

She arches herself into me, telling me to touch them so I do. I massage them gently in my hands a little unsure until she lets out a throaty moan. Which just makes me thrive. I grip them a little tighter before pulling down the cup on her left breast. Looking down, I see the darkened area of her nipple, which is budded into a small ball. Placing a hand on her back, I push her back slightly so I have access to the little bud. Taking it into my mouth a suck gently before stroking my tongue over it. My control slips a little when she lets out a full moan of pleasure as I find myself thrusting into her hand a little. I pull the cup down of the other breast and give it the same attention, making sure to bottle up every little sound coming from those perfect lips of hers.

"Kota, please. Make love to me." I bring her back up straight so I can kiss her and I do as her hand slowly strokes up and down my dick. I push her back against the wall, hooking her legs up around my waist. She gets the message and wraps them around me, locking them at her ankles. Bringing my hand between us, I slid her lacy underwear to the side and then slowly slide my fingers into her wet, warmth. Slowly I slide them in and out of her, watching her face the whole time. Watching her mouth from the perfect 'O', watching her green eyes turn bright with lust and desire, her cheeks flushing and then that lip of hers when she brings it between her teeth. I love that lip. She holds a hand out in front of me. "Wallet."

I frown but continue sliding my fingers in and out of her as I reach into my back pocket for my wallet. She lets go of my dick and I groan in protest, feeling my cheeks heat when she smiles knowingly at me. She opens my wallet up and starts searching through it and I can't help but let a low chuckle slip. "Let me guess. It's hidden and it's green?" She whispers, her voice thick with desire and want.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" And I immediately feel like a dick. Of course she's realized that we all have colored condoms because of Luke and Gabe finding them on the internet. She's already used a blue and a black. Well, I hope anyway. I push the thought away. This is not the moment to think about it.

She searches my eyes for a moment, for what I'm not sure. "Now not the moment right?"

"Right." I agree. She drops my wallet to the floor and I make a note to pick it up. She rips the packet open with her teeth and then reaches down to roll it on. I gasp at the contact of her hands touching me again. It feels so good.

Pulling my fingers out of her, I bring them to my lips, curious of her taste. Her eyes follow one of my fingers as they go inside my mouth, her eyes locking them as I taste her sweetness. I slide it out with a pop and watch in fascination as she reaches for my hand and slides the other into her mouth.

So damn sexy.

That's Wednesday's updates done.

Question of the day: tell me your favourite song right now? Mine is Fifth Harmony - All in my head at the moment. I'll be over it within a couple of weeks. :) have a good day!