chapter 35

Recap

I didn't say anything. A tear slipped my eye as I heard Andrea packing and Teala helping her. I finished packing and I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and walked out the door. "Night."

-------------------------------

Andrea's POV

Everyone walks off of the jet and Kian and I are the last one's to leave.

"hey can we please* talk about this? about what happened?" Kian holds my wrist, and he begs me with his eyes. i sigh. "fine" and then he pulls a box out of this pocket, and i realize that it's the ring. "Please, please wear it. I can't bare seeing or even thinking about you with someone else. please"

I sigh and snatch the ring from him and out it on my finger. i show him my hand and give him a glare with a fake smile. This doesn't mean that we're okay though.

he smiles. "nothing means more right now than you and you wearing the ring. I love you okay? and I'm sorry about what i said and just everything.."

"okay i know, but we'll talk about this later okay? i don't want anyone waiting for us, especially the pilots." then Kian chuckles. "baby, they work for me, i could stay here forever if i wanted" then he kisses my cheek. "but we'll defiantly talk about this later. do you want to meet at my house, yours or maybe even Starbucks?"

i roll my eyes as he knows the i love Starbucks. "how about we do your house, and you grab us some Starbucks. how does that sound to you?"

"perfect" he breathes. By now out faces are close and I can feel his lips about to touch mine, and i pull away. i cough, "let's go get cleaned up first though right?" and he nods his head like a lost puppy.

as I'm about to get in the car with the drivers Kian sent for us girls, Kian once again pulls my wrist. He hugs me. "i love you princess, see you soon" i nod and get into the car, and as soon as i do, of course the girls asked me what happened.

——————————

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"HE GAVE YOU WHAT?!"

"YOU TOOK IT?!"

"STARBUCKS?!"

the girls freak out as i told them the boring story of me agreeing to meet Kian for Starbucks and me taking his ring again.

"i swear andrea, if you go to his tonight and he ends up hurting you, you give me a ring, and i'll be down there to beat his face into one of his walls"

"Oh me too!" Lia says agreeing with teala.

i look at madison and she sits quietly against the car wall and looks out the window as we drive to drop everyone off.

i sigh. "Don't worry i'll let you guys know if anything happens, love you all"

Lia's sitting in the passenger seat and she takes the aux cord and plugs it into her phone, then she puts on a song. we all sing along to the song and then see madison plug in headphones into her own phone. then i hear her mutter.

"back stabbing bitch. you stole my best friends."

--------------------------

sorry for the short chapter ! schools starting soon </3

kelly xoxo