Chapter 1

Andrea's P.O.V

I wake up with with my body aching. I think this has been the worst I've ever felt. Well ever since my parents left me. I slowly walk out of my old bed. It may be uncomfortable and look like crap, but it's the only thing I have to sleep on. My room isn't that big either. But I'm fine with that. I'm just glad I have a roof over my head and food to eat.

I slowly walk into the washroom because I'm sore all over. My body is completely beat up and bruised. I live with my foster Mom because my parents didn't want me as a kid and kicked me out. I was living on the streets at the age of 12-13. Then I was found by these men and brought into a foster home. I hate it here. But it's the closest thing that I have to a real home and family. And she's the closest I have to an actual mother. So I put up with all her crap.

I'm bruised all over from three things. 1. Is that my Forster mother's a complete and utter bitch. She's a bitch, and there's no doubt about it! She beats me for no reason. She beats me for the stupidest reasons. Like being a minute or two late. Or not cleaning something up for her that's already cleaned. She's just a bitch. God. Number 2, is that I'm a klutz. Everyone at school tell me that too. So it must be true. And 3, last but not least, is Kian, Kian Lawley. Kian Lawley is my bully. Kian is the reason for my scars on my body. The reason for my bruising. The reason for my starvation. The reason that I hate myself. The reason that I just want to die. No one would care if I did. Everyone's told me so. But the thing that keeps me going is my best friend Kenny. He's honestly my world. He would do anything for me. He tries to protect me at school, but it never works. He ends up getting beat up by Kian and his stupid friends.

I quickly brush my teeth and take a shower, while thinking of the crap day I'm going to have today. I was thinking of all the people I have to face today. Like Kian and his stupid "crew". He has a really big crew, but he has his two best friends in his main crew. JC and Jack (G) I believe their name are? And their girlfriends or should I said whores, Lia and Teala. And then there's Kian with his whores. Or as his whores like to call themselves his "two girlfriends". Madison and Rebecca. They told me they didn't have a problem with "Sharing" Kian. How gross.

I've had a little history with Kian. We were friends since we were kids. And became a little closer in middle school. I have to admit, I had a little tiny crush on him. To be honest, I thought we were going to date. But then high school came. And he became the biggest douche bag on earth. I hate his guts. And he hates mine. And I'm okay with that.

When I finished up showering, I run into my "closet" which is literary just a moving box full of my clothes, and grab my "I hate everyone" because it's true and It's my favourite shirt. And I also grab my white under-top shirt. Then I put on my black tights with my black Vans and left my hair down. I went into the washroom and did my make-up. I did my mascara and did the wings. Then some eye liner. And I put on some black and sliver eyeshadow. I kinda did a light smokey eye design. And then I put on red lipstick. I honestly don't care what anyone says today. I look amazing and I feel great. No one should take that away from me. At least I hope no one will. Then I quickly used some make-up to cover up my scars and bruises and grab my backpack and penny board and take an apple and leave the house.

I put on my sunglasses and started boarding down the busy streets to my school. And I finished with my apple once I arrived to school. I threw it away In the trash can and I walked into the school carrying my board, head down hoping not to run into someone.

I start walking faster and I'm almost through the school doors, but I bump into someone. I fall backwards and look up. I'm not surprised to see Kian in front of me with JC and Jack beside him. And oh my god! There whores- I mean girlfriends are beside them too! no surprise there.

Kian looks really good today. Hot even. His hair has just the right amount of messy in it. And he's wearing his sunglasses. And his jacket looks sexy as shit on him! And he's wearing tight black jeans with the knee rip. God he looks just perfect. Holy Jesus. I can't have these thoughts right now! No Andrea! Stop staring at him! I need to stop staring at him! So I slowly get back up onto my feet.

I start to get up, but then Kian's friends and whores surround me. Kian starts to talk "Well, well, well, if it isn't little miss slut!" Jesus this can't end well.

-------------------------------------------
Well this is the first chapter! Sorry that it's kinda short. I'll try to make them longer. I hope u guys like it and continue to read it😁 I'll try to update as much as possible!! vote? comments? it doesn't really matter to me. But it would be cool if u did comment and vote? Okay until my next update!

Bye loves!

~Kelly xoxo