Chapter 28

Madison's P.O.V

I'm going crazy. Jack doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I swear to god I've broken so many things. The only person who knows how to calm me is Kian. Rebecca told me that he's on his way to Hawaii and refuses to help me. Well fuck you. Looks like in taking a trip to Hawaii. And I'm dragging Jack with me.

----------------------------------------

Madison's P.O.V

I run out of my house with my servants running out behind me. They all carry my luggage's. I have like 4. One for clothes, one for hair products, one for my makeup and one for my laptop, phone and all my other electronic things. And of course I have my carry on bag, which is my purse. But I don't have to worry about the rules of luggage's and carry-ons and shit. And that's because I'm going on my private jet.

The servants put the things in the black car, and I get into my white BMW. Teala has the black one, Lia has the red and I have the white. We all got our cars at the same time, because our parents planned it as a "We Love you gift". My parents walk out of the house. "Okay honey, I want you to be safe! Don't be doing bad things baby! We'll miss you!" My mom leans in and kisses my cheek. I smile the best I can. "Yes Mom, I'll remember. Don't forget I'll be with all my friends! I'm not gonna be alone"

My Mom smiles "Of course baby" Then I turn to my Dad. "Okay, you be safe now. If they're any problems, any problems at all on the Jet, call me. I don't want what happened last time to repeat itself." He looks at me seriously. Then he looks at the driver that's taking my luggage's to the Jet. "If I hear that what happened last time happens again, you and whoever's in sight will be fired as fast as I snap my fingers. Got it?"James gulps. "Yes Sir, nothing will happen"

My Dad takes a moment, and just stares at him. "And tell that pilot, that if something goes wrong, He'll be lucky if people didn't kick him off the streets. Because that's where He'll be, if something goes wrong and if he put my princess in danger!" It looks like James just pissed his pants. He nods rapidly. "Yes Sir, I will definitely tell him Sir!" He rolls up the tinted window to get away from my Dad's glare. Then he turns to me. I giggle. "Daddy you're scaring the help away!"

He smiles at me. "I just don't want my princess in any danger. Now speaking of danger, you know you're suppose to call me if anything happens. And you know how I am. Since you'll be out of the country, You'll be having two bodyguards that will also act like servants. I want three, But I don't want you to be unhappy with so many guards around, so I want you to choose, two or three" He looks at me desperately wanting me to say three, so I do. "Fine daddy, three" A sigh of relief rushes over his face. "Thank you Madison. You know how scared I get when you're out of the country" I just roll my eyes. "I'll be fine Daddy" and he kisses my cheek. The three get into the car and we drive out of the driveway. The black car goes to the airport and I drive to Jack's house.

I get to Jack's house and I park my car, I see that his parents are home. They love me. It'll be no problem taking Jack to Hawaii with me. I smile and walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. And his Dad answered the door. I gave him a smile. "Hi Mr.Gilinsky, I'm here to see Jack" he chuckles. "Madison what did I tell you? Call me David! "Mr.Gilinsky" makes me sound old! And of course you can see Jack, He's with One of his friends right now, but I'll definitely get him for you" Then he yelled for Jack. Seconds later Jack appears. "Yeah?" And then he looked at me and his face went pale. "You okay Jack?" and he coughs. "Yeah I'm fine"

David looks at Jack and nods. "Okay, I guess I'll leave you two crazy kids alone now" then he turns around and leaves. Jack steps out more and closes the door. "Why are you here Maddie?" And I smirk At him. "Jack! can I be here to see my boyfriend?" I go up and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hey baby" and I lean in and kiss him. I feel him kiss back a d I smile into the kiss. "We're going to Hawaii!!" and he lets go of me. "Teala's there. I can't"

He looks away and I chuckle. "You're not listening. I said we're going to Hawaii. Which means I'll give you 10 minutes to go pack your shit so we can leave in my private jet!" he looks over to where my car is. He sighs. "Fine. but What about my parents? what am I gonna say to them?" I scoffed. "You haven't met me or something? I'll take care of it".

Jack's finally all done packing and I'm waiting for him at the door. His Dad come up to us. "Where are you going Jack?" Jack looks at me. "Well Kian planned a trip to Hawaii and Jack and I are going to be going today. The rest of the gang are already there. Nothing to worry about. I'm going with some guards too...we'll be fine. I assure you." I smile wide at him. "Alright...uh just be safe, and call me and text me, especially when you get there. Okay Jack?" Jack nods and we walk out to the car. His friend already left, so he didn't need to say bye or anything. "Okay lets go" I smile at him and buckle my seat belt and drive away.

Once we got to the location of where my jet is, the servants unloaded the car and out my suitcases in the jet. James tried taking Jack's luggage and help him, but he refused. Weird ass. Once we got settled in. James told the pilot what my Dad told him to say. The pilot gulped and nodded. He looked over to me and shoots me a nervous smile. "Don't just stand around! LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He nods rapidly and leaves Jack and I alone. He's sitting on the other side of the jet with his beat headphones in. God all he does is listen to music. I'm gonna have some fun with him.

Jack's P.O.V

I can't believe that I agreed to let Madison drag me all the way to Hawaii with her. I know Teala hates me right now. And I know she's gonna be on the trip with Kian and everyone else. No body is really on good terms with me right now except for my boy Johnson.

I'm listening to music and was ready to fall asleep until I felt someone touch me. I open my eyes to find Madison on top of me in my seat. "What Maddie?" I sigh. She frowns. "Aw baby. Don't be so tense, yeah?" And she leans in and kisses me. I don't know why, but I gave in. Everyone knows Her and I have a thing, so why not?

She takes my headphones and takes them off of me. She puts them to the side and take my phone and puts that aside too. She pulls away and Looks at me. "You don't want me do you? You want Teala instead..." then she looks down towards her lap.

-------------------------------------------

Ew school started.