Chapter 11

I wanted to say thanks to elsa115 for always commenting and voting on my book. Much love. ❤👌

------------------------------------
Recap

She's so gullible. She fell for the fake tradition. And now we know her secrets. She might even tell more as the night goes on. Now we wait, wait for the right time to ruin her.

------------------------------------

Kian's P.O.V

I watched as Andrea walked onto the school property looking and glancing at someone. I didn't recognize the guy at first and then I realized it was her friend Kenny. But why is she looking at him weirdly? Did he hurt her? He must've. I swear I'll hurt that bastard back.

Andrea didn't pay any attention to us, she just walked pass us and went into the school. Madison was to my left and Rebecca on my right. I thought about it for awhile now and I want to break it off with them. I mean, yeah they're a great fuck, but damn, they're annoying as shit and I need to get them out of my sight for awhile.

"Uh..Madison, Rebecca...I need to talk to you two...Alone.." the laughter falls down as I said that. Madison gives me a fake ass giggle. "Oh baby! Anything you have to say to Becca and I, you can say in front of everyone! We have no secrets to hide!"

I smirked. Fine. If that's what she wants. "Alright then, if that's what you want". They all look at me waiting for me to say something. "Well, I was thinking, if anything ever happened to our relationship, we'd still be in this little crew?" and the guys nodded and Teala and Lia nodded. Then Rebecca spoke up. "Of course! But Why would we break up? And why would anything happen to our relationship?" she asked and then Madison laughed agreeing.

They both gave me a kiss of the cheek before I spoke up again. "Well good. Because I want to break up" and now the air seems tense. Madison and Rebecca both let go of me and they back up a little. "W-what do you mean?! Break up!?" Madison screams. Teala spoke up. "Calm down Madison let him explain what he actually means" they all think this is a joke.

"Kian baby, you know April fools day has passed already right? It's been months!" Rebecca nervously chokes out. I let out a low chuckle. "Sorry babes, but this isn't a joke. Yes I think that we should take a break from each other. But since you said its cool and we're still a crew and all, I'm having a party tonight and I want you guys to come. And also, just because we broke up, doesn't mean you can be rude to Andrea again. You know what I'm capable of if you do. But the party is around 7. See you there" with that, I walked away and left them speechless.

I walked into the school and started inviting people I my party. I just walked down the hallways and said "Party tonight, my place, at 7, be there" and they all just listen. Plus I'm a popular, obviously they would wanna come. Then I tweeted "Party at my beach house, be there! Populars only" and I tweeted it. My tweet instantly got favourites and retweets and replies.

I continued walking and I saw Andrea. "Hey!" I smiled at her. She looks up and smiles back. "Hey" and then I remembered my party. "Hey, I'm having this beach party tonight and I think you should come!" and she gives me a nervous look. "Kian I'm not exactly popular...and plus I don't know if I can..." she's making excuses. "Doesn't matter, you're coming or I'll drag you there myself!" And with that she sighed in defeat. "Fine I'll come!" and I gave her a happy smile and hugged her and said "See you at my beach house around 7, I'll text you the details" and kissed her on the cheek.

Then we both stood there in shock. Her face burns red. I instantly start talking. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" and then she laughs. "It's okay. But don't you have Madison and Rebecca?" and I give her a nervous laugh. "No. We just broke up" and she says oh and then the bell rings for class. She says bye and walks away to her first class.