Chapter 29

She takes my headphones and takes them off of me. She puts them to the side and take my phone and puts that aside too. She pulls away and Looks at me. "You don't want me do you? You want Teala instead..." then she looks down towards her lap.

----------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

I feel bad because she's gotten rejected by the person she loved the most. Kian. And now she's trying to get me as a rebound? I don't know, but I sort of rejected her also. She gets off my lap and walks to her seat, she faces the other way, and puts her Beats on. I sigh and walk over to her. As I got closer I could hear her sniffling. Dammit, she's crying.

"Maddie?" I tap her on the shoulder. She turns around. I see her hot tears running down her cheek. "What Jack?" she says as more tears flowed down her cheeks. "Maddie, I know you still love Kian. I didn't want to be a rebound love" I wipe her tears with both of my thumbs.

"I still love Kian with all my heart. But I'm starting to get a thing for you. And obviously you're not over Teala." She sniffles. My heart breaks. She's been my best friend since forever. All of the crew. We've known each other for so long. I just sigh and grab her. I take her over to my seat, and sit down. I take her into my lap and we just snuggle and cuddle for a while. She places her face into my neck. Gives me little kisses her and there. I kiss her forehead, and the rest of the ride there was silent.

Once we got off of the jet, I grab her hand. She pulls away. "I don't want your pity" she spat. I put my hands in the air and back away from her. Her eyes widen and she runs over to me in her 6-inch heels. "I'm sorry Jack! I know you were trying to be nice. Forgive me baby?" I looked down at her pissed, but then she starts palming me and kissing my neck. I'm stuck in this position panting. We're standing outside of her jet and all her servants are staring. I try to keep my voice as steady as possible  "Okay, okay! I forgive you! Now please stop, people are staring." She smiles satisfied and kisses my lips.

**************

We make it to the House that the guys are staying in. Knowing Kian. His dumbass would put the spare key in the potted plant outside the door. So I search in the pot for the key and with no surprise, the key was there. Madison smiled and me and I smirked at her.

I open the door and to my surprise, everyone was in the living room. They were all laughing, but as soon as I open the door everyone went silent and had wide eyes at us. I looked over to Teala with pleading eyes but she looked away.

"What the hell, why are you here Gilinsky?" Kian was pissed...oops? "I just thought that wow, you guys are on a trip and didn't invite Madison and I, so I thought, why not just come to the beach house and surprise all of you?" I smirked. Kian sighed. "No man, this isn't a good idea, I think you should leave..." I couldn't believe it, my own best fuckin friend telling me to leave. Then Andrea comes down and Goes over to kiss Kian. When she sees Madison and I she stops smiling and frowns.

"Guys...I know I did something wrong, but please...it was never my intentions to hurt anyone. I already told you guys that I'm really sorry. I just want my old life back please. I love you guys and you're really all I have.." I looked down as I finished speaking.

Andrea spoke up. "Kian, babe I know you're mad. But give him another chance. He's been your best friend forever." then Kian sighed "Fine, majority rules, okay? Who want them to leave?" And Teala's hand shot up so fast, and so did Lia's. Kian had a hesitant hand up. Andrea smiles "Looks like they're staying..."

I smile. "Thanks for the second chance guys"

---------

SHORT BUT I FEEL SHITTY SO I HAD TO UPDATE SOMETHING. IM SORRY. SOMEONE DM ME FOR IDEA FOR THE BOOK?? AND INLINE COMMENTS ARE MY FAVOURITE LMAO.

IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU!

BYE MY DARLINGS

-KELLY    XOXO

ITS BEEN LIKE 17 DAYS SINCE AIDAN DMED ME THAT HE LOVES ME MADJFKHALSIDFHILAUSDHGILABSFGIBASRIGF DAMMIT I LOVE HIM.