Chapter 31

Recap

I blush. "Yeeeeeeahhhhhhh" both of them scream and run to come and hug me. I laugh and look over to Madison. She looks at me sadly but then looks away and leans into Jack. But Jack on the other hand had a scowl on his face. I smirk.

-----------------

Teala's P.O.V

"O-M-G I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU FINALLY GOT A DATE! I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU BABE!" I smile at Lia. "Yeah thanks. But I can't but help that this is...wrong?" I mean Jack and I just broke up. I still love him you know. Even if he's s total douchebag for cheating on me." Lia sighs. "Come on Teala, don't get hung up on him now! You got a hot date! Plus Madison's onto him. And you know her. Whatever she wants, she'll get, and even if that means fighting dirty." I smile at her. "You're right, now c'mon call Andrea and help me get ready!"

"NO NEED TO CALL ME I'M HERE!" Andrea suddenly burst through the door. "Andrea, were you eavesdropping?" I laugh and she gasps. "No I wasn't! I just happen to come home at the same time you guys were talking! Besides, I have your outfit for your date with your new boyfriend!" I roll my eyes. "guys he's not my boyfriend!" they both giggle and whisper to each other under their breaths, "not yet" I decided to ignore them, and then Andrea screams. "Oh yeah! Your look at what I got you!" She pulls out a white romper that has lace all over it. "Oh my god this is so cute!" I thank her and e hug. "Okay ladies, time for makeup, LETS GO!!" They both drag me over to the table where all they makeup it set up at, and start to apply some.

Then I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around and so do Lia and Andrea. "Hi...I was wondering if I could help out?...You know with your makeup and help you get ready for your date..." I glare at Madison. "No, you're probably gonna ruin my chances with Noah too and just rub it in my face that you have Noah and Jack. Plus you'll make me look stupid, I don't want my faced caked. So leave. Now. I only need my real friends." she nods and just turns around to leave. For the rest of the time being, it was silent. "Okay you're ready to go!" Lia squeals. "Yes and USE PROTECTION if you're gonna bang him!" Andrea winks at me. I groan, "thank you ladies, and Andrea knock it off and go bang Kian!"

"Already have" She winks at me. I groan again. "GROSS!" She laughs and we all walk downstairs. We all make it down to the main room, as I see Madison laying on Jack's shoulder. It looked like she was crying. I could care less. The bitch ruined Jack and I. But Jack, He didn't look like he wanted to comfort her. He was on his phone, until he looked up to see me. He looked angry. And then the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" I say, and walk towards the door. I open it to see a wide smiled Noah. "wow, you look gorgeous.." I blush at his comment. "Thank you.." and then my phone buzzes. I excuse myself from Noah to look at what it was.

Asshole: Please, please don't go out tonight. Please talk to me. I don't love Madison, I swear. Sweetheart I love you. Please give me another chance, nothing like this will happen again..

I read the message and looked up at Jack.

"you okay Teala?" Kian suddenly asks. I look at him. "Yeah, I'm fine" and then I look at Jack again giving him a glare. I see him look down towards his phone again. To no surprise, I get another text.

Asshole: You look gorgeous tonight. Stat safe babe. Call me if you're in danger, need help, or if he lays a finger on you. I love you Teala.

I look up and see his sad, but still angry face. I want to cry. But instead I just smile at Jack. And he was so surprised and confused that he almost choked. I look away to stop myself from laughing, as everyone asks Jack if he's okay. Kian comes up to us.

"Now listen here, you hurt Teala, and we all hurt you, 10x harder" He smiles at Noah and steps out of the way and Noah looks at everyone staring at him. Noah Nods. "got it.." I groan. "Kian!" and he comes over to me a hugs me. "Just trying to protect my best friend! Now stay safe-" He kisses my head as a brotherly act "-and call if anything!" He whispers the last part. I nod and say goodbye, then Noah and I walk out of the door together.