Chapter 25

Recap

I walk off then front porch and make my way to may car again, Lia and Kian follow. My car windows down and I hear Kenny talk. "We're over you cheating whore." he walks away and Andrea speaks. "Looks like your secrets out bitch. Hm, kisses bitch" Andrea blows her a kiss and walks to my car. We drive away blasting "California" off of Calibraksa. And we're all singing and rapping along.

We have spring break soon. But Next stop, to break up with that man-whore of a boyfriend.
----------------------------------------

Andrea's P.O.V

Tomorrow is sprung break. The crew and I are going to Maui for spring break. Hell yeah, Hawaii!! I'm super, super excited.

Since we're ping to Hawaii, it's gonna be hot. And I have a lot of hair. So, why not get a hair cut? I get into my car and head to the salon. I walk in a wait. Then I hear my name being called. I look up to find a middle aged women smiling at me. "Hello are you Andrea?" I smile. "That's me"

I stand up and follow her to her station. I told her how to cut my hair And we just made small talk. After she was done she turned me around so that I was facing the mirror. I gasped. "Do you like it?" she asked. "Yes! I love it! Thank you!" she chuckled and I stood up and got my purse so that I could pay her for cutting my hair. Once I paid for my $20 haircut, I gave her a $5 tip. I walked out of the store feeling like a brand new person. I loved the feeling.

I told Kian that I'm getting my hair done and cut, but he doesn't know how long or short I wanted to cut it. He told me that he's going to be doing something new with his hair too. He didn't tell me yet though. I hope he doesn't dye it a crazy colour like last time. That rainbow hair made it look like a unicorn took a shit on his head. Haha.

When I got home, Kenny was standing in my kitchen talking to Tori. "So what are you doing here anyways Kenny?" Tori spoke. "Well I'm here to see Andrea" I peeked around the corner and saw the both of them sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Is she your girlfriend?" Tori, that curious little soul. "No...But I wish. I'm here to make sure everything between her and I are okay.." The I heard Tori's voice again. "Did you do something to make Andrea upset?" And before Kenny could answer that I walked into the room. Kenny mouth was opened and he looked at me. "Hey.." He breathed. "What are you doing here?" He sighed. "Please...I'm here to talk to you. Can we go to your room to talk?" He looked at me with pleading eyes. "Fine" I sighed and started walking.

Once we got to my room, He closed the door behind us. Before he could speak, I beat him to it. "So what are you apologizing for this time? The time you lied to me, or called me a bitch? Or how about the time where you didn't trust me and acted like a complete asshole to me and totally picked that cheating bitch over your "best friend"?" He sighed. "I know, I know, you don't have to rub it in even more. I feel like such a dick, I'm so so so sorry about the way I've been acting and how I didn't listen to you, and you are not a bitch. I only dated her to get over you..."

I looked at him and listened to everything he's saying. "Well, I'm not forgiving you that easily...You're gonna have to make it up to me..." He fell to his knee and went infront of me, I'm sitting on my bed, so he kinda looks like a dog. "Of course, of course! I'll do anything to make it up to you, anything" I smirked at his proposal.

"Alright Kenny, I know what I want you to do" He looked at me with a nervous face. Since I know that the snobby cheerleaders at our school practice for the national cheerleading competition, I'm gonna tell Kenny to run across the field with no clothing on, just his boxers. We're standing on the side of the school and Kenny has his shirt off already. He sighed. "If this is what it's gonna take for me to be your best friend again, then so be it." He takes off his pants and he's in his boxers. I look at him and point to the field. He took a deep breath. He starts to talk towards the end of the school wall, and is about to run out to the field. Before he could take another step, I grabbed his arm. He turns around and looks at me. I start laughing. "Oh my god, Kenny did you actually think that I was gonna let you embarrass yourself like that?!" He just sighs and looks up to the sky. "Yes. Fuckin hell, I thought you actually wanted me to do that" I laughed. "Sorry, but you deserved that" We both laugh and just walk back to our houses because we gotta pack for Maui!