chapter 33

recap

"let go!" I scream. "not a chance babygirl. I know you want to feel my dick in you. I know you want me to fuck you. look you're all wet" he puts his hand towards my pussy and I cry hard.

all of a sudden my vision blurs. "I told you not to come closer!"

and then I pass out.

--------------------------------
Jack's P.O.V

it's half an hour after Teala left and she butt called me and then it hung up. I heard her screaming and moving around, so I went to go find her. first place I thought of was the beach. and I was right. I found that meathead harassing my babygirl.

we're currently in the hospital. they guys and I beat the living shit out of Nolan, or was it Nelson? whatever his fuckin name is. he's somewhere else in the hospital.

I feel like shit. Teala is laying in the hospital bed because of that kid. what if I didn't come out in time. he would've raped her. I'm angry. more than angry.

"bro, I think you should maybe go home and get some sleep, we can all take turns watching over her. she's gonna be okay, the doctor said she just needed rest and that she passed out because of shock" kian patted me on my back. "no man. I need to be the one she first sees when she wakes up. it's fine I'll stay here and y'all can go home and get some rest."

they all sighed and nodded and left the room. Madison came up to me and hugged me from behind. "I know she still means a lot to you. you don't have to pity me anymore. I know what we had was just pity. we were wanting someone to love. so just thanks for being a good friend." she let go and kissed my cheek. sniffled and Walks away.

I run my hands through my hair and rest my head on her hospital bed. I hold her hand, sighing. "Teala. I know you're passed out, and you know, not awake, but this is the only time where I can talk to you and I'm not being an inconsiderate asshole. I know you're mad at me for being with Madison. but honestly it's because we both wanted someone to love. I know you're still mad at me cause I'm an ass. but I love you Teala. babygirl please wake up soon."

after I let out what I wanted to say I kiss her hand and lay down. my eyes get heavy. next thing I know, I'm asleep.
***********************
I wake up to the sound of people talking. my head shoots up. I see everyone in the room and Teala drinking some water and smiling. oh her beautiful smile. my beautiful princess.

everyone looks at me. "you're finally awake bro!" Kenny laughs. I begin to get angry. "WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP! FUCK!" no one said anything. then Teala spoke. "can you guys give me a moment with Jack"

everyone decides to leave the room. "jack I'm sorry no one woke you up, but I'm okay". she spoke softly cause she knew i was mad. I sighed. "it's fine I just want to be the first when you wake up to talk to.." she smiled softly.

"are you...well can we...talk?" I didn't know how to talk to her. "sure, what about?" I looked down at my hands. "us.."

she sighed. "I missed you a lot babygirl come on. I almost beat the crap out of that guy. and Madison was just a rebound. babe come on. please give us one more shot? or if not, just tell me you want me out of your life and I'll leave you and all this alone"

"fine. you get one more shot. I missed you too jack." my heart stopped. I'm crying this is great! I hugged and kissed her.

then the guys came in.

"we need to go. something happened to Andrea."