Chapter 22

Recap

We both got into bed. I couldn't sleep though. All I could think of was my parents. I wish I could be with them. I just..miss them so much. I cry to myself silently as I don't want to wake Andrea.
-------------------------------------

Andrea's P.O.V

So Kian and I are back in California, we just got back from New York and I'm exhausted. We were unpacking the car and taking our things into Kian's house. I called Christina and asked if she was okay with me staying at Kian's for the night and she said she was fine with it.

The night when Kian and I both got a phone call, I got one from Christina and she was asking if I was alright and I answered yes. I told her that Kian and I got back together. She was happy for me. She was acting...mother like. I sigh as Kian and I bring the bags up to the door. Kian opens the door with the key he had because he didn't want to wake anyone up. It was 11:00PM when we got to his house. Even though he thought we were quiet, we apparently weren't.

Kian turned on the lights and William appeared. "Master Kian! You're finally home!" He gave Kian a big smile and Kian gave him a stern look. William soon knew that Kian was talking about him calling Kian "master" instead if just his name. It was silent for a little and then William coughed a little. "Ahem, And you're parents are home..." With that Kian's eyes went wide. Then William turned and faced me. "Nice to see you Andrea, are you staying the night?"

With that we heard a feminine voice. "BABY! YOU'RE HOME!" And then a young looking women came towards us and hugged Kian tightly. She was dress in a very expensive looking nightgown and it was silky. Then a man came down and smile at Kian. "Nice to see you son!" And hugged Kian tightly. Kian just hugged back without saying a word.

Then the women asked William to help bring the bags upstairs. William went upstairs with the first bag. I'm standing there awkwardly and then I hear "Get me a glass of water" and then I look over and she's looking at me. "Well go!" I was shocked at her harsh tone.

"Mom, this isn't one of the servants.." His mom was so confused. "Then who is this girl? And what is she doing here in our home?" His, I'm assuming Dad asked. With the way he said that, I was very offended. I wanted to go home to Tori and Christina. I just stood there.

He looked at them in shock at how rude they were being. "Mom, Dad, this is...this is my girlfriend Andrea. And please stop ring so rude to her. I wanted to come home to you two being nice." Both of them look at Kian shocked. "So this is the girl that you've been calling your girlfriend!" His mom squeals.

"She's a keeper son!" His dad said. Wow. Sudden change in their mood. "Well just stand there honey! Give me a big hug! Oh come here" his mom came up to me an hugged me tightly. I hugged back and then his dad did the same. I think I almost died. They're both tight huggers.

"C'mon kids! Come into the family room" his mom smiled widely. We all went into the family room and say down. His mom sighed. "So where do we start?!" She asked excitedly.

I kept thinking about it. How could anyone just leave Kian and be there to support him? I can't even look at his parents and think nice things about them.

Kian's P.O.V

I can't believe that my parents woke up. We didn't mean to wake them up. But it seems that we were loud. Now Andrea and my parents and I are sitting in the family room in silence. Then my mom speaks up.

"So Kian I haven't see you in a while...how have you been honey?" She can't just sweet talk her way back. It's gonna take more that presents and bribes from them to make me forgive them.

"Fine" I replied with no emotion. Then my dad sighed. "So how long have you two youngsters been together for?" He asks. "We just got back together, things have been rough, but we're okay now" Andrea answers sweetly and then leans into me.

It was silent. "So Kian what do you want? I know we have to make it up to you, so what do you want baby?" I was looking at the ground. No way in hell will I let this happen again! "Andrea, go upstairs and change or get a shower or something, I'll meet you up there" Andrea looks at me confused, but doesn't disobey.

"Wait, she's staying the night?" My mom sounds shocked. I wait for Andrea to be upstairs before I start speaking. "Yes. She's staying the night, and also, maybe if you'd call once in a while, you'll know how I'm doing or if I'm with someone. You can't just leave me and then come back to except it to be all better when you get home because you'll get something I want. Worked when I was little, but no way in hell will I let this happen. Mom, Dad, I love you, but no, you guys are never here for me! Never. You guys make me feel like I was an unwanted child but I still was born and you didn't know how to get rid of me. I loved the fact that you came home, but you wanna know what? I'm 18. And I went 18 years without my parents. You better find I hella god way to fuckin make this up to me. You wanna know what? You're bad parents. Horrible ones."

I spat that all out and walked upstairs. I could hear my mom crying and my dad trying to calm her down. I walked upstairs and went to my bedroom and find the shower on. Andrea must be taking a shower. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, but making sure my bedroom door was locked. I stripped my clothes off and got into the shower with her. The first thing she does it hug me, then kiss me, then she tells me everything will be right.

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning I woke up to Andrea's beautiful face. I kissed her forehead and she hummed. I chuckled. "Good morning babygirl" she hummed again. "Hmm morning babe" her voice is raspy. So sexy.

I got up and left her and she whined. "No! Babe come back! I wanted to lay for just a little longer!" I laughed. "Sorry baby, but I'm already out if bed and ready to go eat some breakfast. What do you want to eat for breakfast babe?" She stayed silent for a little. "Hmmm how about you?" I had my mouth wide open. Andrea, Andrea Russett, little miss innocent just made a dirty joke. Oh god what have I turned her into?! I was so shocked. She looked up and laughed. "Your face!" She started laughing and then she threw a pillow in my face.

I walked downstairs shaking my head at my weird girlfriend. When I got to the kitchen, William was already there. "Good morning master Kian" he bowed his head a little. I sighed and laughed. "I don't care if my parents are here or not, call me Kian! And don't bow, I'm not royalty!" William just smiled and started making some breakfast for Andrea and I.

When she came down William greeted her and she did the same. We started eating the pancakes that William made and he also make us some smoothies. We we're laughing and having fun until my parent came down. My laughter stopped completely. And Andrea just frowns and looks away. "Good morning everybody" my mother greets. "William the regular please" He was talking about breakfast. I hear William mumble a "Yes sir" and he starts cooking.

Andrea just sits there quietly while eating her breakfast. I know my mom, and she's gonna start a conversation with Andrea. Or at least try to. But before my mother can speaks, Andrea quietly stands up. "Uh, I think I should get going...but thank you so much Mr. And Mrs.Lawley for the overnight stay and William thanks for the breakfast..." She walks away and I stand up too. "Kian where are you going?" my mother speaks up. "I'm driving Andrea home. I'll be back. Goodbye" with that I just leave my parents there with William and step out of the doors with my keys to my white Lamborghini.

I put all of Andrea's things in the back and she gets in. I'm driving down the road and it's pretty quite. Andrea doesn't stay a word. And neither do I. Once we get to her house, I get her bags out of the car and we walk to her door. I sigh. "Listen, baby I'm so sorry about my...parents" she sighs. "It's okay Kian. Just go home and spend some time with them, yeah? I love you, and thank you for such a wonderful trip!" she kisses me goodbye and I walk back to my car.

------------------------------------------
YAYYAYAYAY I updated! so sorry for the long wait, but thank you so much for being patient with me. Loads of love. Until my next update you beautiful people!

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo