Chapter 5

Do you guys like the pictures I make for my chapters?? Do you notice that the pictures relate to a plot/something in the story?😂😂😂
------------------------------------------
Recap

"What happened to your arm?" I asked. I was curious. "I broke it. Duh, you dumbass. And you're suppose to be smart" he scoffed and they all walked off, and Kian and JC both gave me a slap to the head before leaving. I quickly run back into the hospital and the nurse said I could go see her.

------------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

I'm on a bed. I can feel it. But it's not my bed, because my bed's uncomfortable, this was a comfortable bed. I hear beeping noises in the background. I don't know where I am. I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm in a hospital. I see Kenny beside me with his head down on the bed.

"Kenny?"

He wakes up and yawns. He looks at me. Then puts his head back down and then does a double take and looks up at me with wide eyes.

"ANDREA YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!"

I laugh.

"Yeah. Mind explaining what happened to me?"

He chuckles.

"Sure. So what happened was that I was going to pick you up from your house to bring you to mine, so that you can tell me who beat you up. But when I arrived at your house, you didn't answer the door like you usually would. I asked Tori where you were and she said still in your room. So I went to you room and I heard screaming. I rushed in and I asked you what happened and you said that everything hurt. And that's when I rushed you to the hospital."

I stay silent as I try to remember. Then it hit me.

"Oh my god! I remember now! I was taking a shower before you came and when I got out I couldn't move!"

I smiled as I remembered what happened.

"Wait...did you....by any chance....see me.."

Then he coughed.

"Uh..yeah. but don't worry! You were in a bra and underwear. I swear I didn't do anything to you or check you out or anything!"

Thing got a little awkward. We were silent and then I remembered I was at a hospital.

"Kenny?"

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"Do I have anything serious?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Yeah you have a broken rib and arm. But don't worry, you'll be in the hospital for only a week for safety reasons and then you'll be let out."

I sighed. It was silent again. Then Kenny broke it.

"Now, since we're already together in a pretty private place, can you please tell me who did this to you?"

I sighed. I knew he wasn't gonna let it go.

"Sure. After I came out of the office. She told me I have 2 day detention. I left the school and Kian and his shitty friends surround me. I saw that JC still had my board so I got mad an punched him right in the face. He fell and I took my and took my board back and made a run for it. Kian and Jack ran after me and did this to me."

Kenny was shocked. Then when he was about to say something, the nurse came in.

"I'm sorry Mr.Holland, but visiting time is over now. I'm going to have to ask you to leave now" she said with a warm smile.

Kenny looked down at me and have me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll visit you before I leave for Florida. I love you Andre-bear"