Chapter 16

Recap

He agreed and he was driving me home. He put on some soft music and I fell asleep to that as he drove.
-------------------------------------

Andrea's P.O.V

I was awoken by Kenny. We were in front of my house and we're still in his car. "You fell asleep" he chuckled. I sighed. "Thanks Kenny" I got out of the car as did he. I walked up to the front steps and Kenny stops me. I turn to face him and he kisses on the cheek. He slowly backs up and I hold his hand. I kiss the end of his mouth. "Love you Ken-Doll" he smiles. "Love you too Andre-bear" with that he drive away and I walked into my house.

I went to my room and cried even more. Tori came into my room. "Andrea! You're finally home! Why do early? And why are you crying?! Did someone hurt you? Or do you have a Boo boo?!" She rushes over to me and checks my legs and arms.

I chuckle. "I'm fine Tori...just a heartache...but I'll be fine" she looks at me with glossy eyes. "I don't want you to be hurt! I need you!" I look at her. "Tori, baby, I'm not going anywhere, okay?" She cries into my arms. And we sit cuddling each other.

After awhile, we both stop crying and I go to the washroom and wash my face. I go downstairs to get food. I go into the kitchen to find the one and only foster monster.

"Hello Andrea. Why home so early?" I glare at her. I go to the fridge and get a pop out. I walk to the island and sit down. She sighs and stops what she's doing. She walks over to me. "Listen...I know that I haven't been the best foster mom...but I wanna try. And I'm getting some help to fix my problems...and I know you've been crying...I'm here to listen. Please Andrea. I'm the only thing you have closest to a real mother..." I look her in the eye. Her eyes are glossy also.

I sigh. "A heartache" she gasp. "What?! Kenny broke up with you?!" I looked at her and laughed. "He's not my boyfriend. It was Kian.." She looked at me with sadness. "Oh honey..I'm so sorry to hear..." I sniffled. "It's okay Christina..." And with that I got up as did she. I hugged her. She seemed so shocked. But she still hugged me back.

"I love you Andrea.." I sighed. "Love you too Christina.." She pulls back. "Really?!" She seemed so shocked. "Yes Christina.." She smiles wide. "Please, call me mom!" And I look at her with wide eyes. "I'll stick to Christina." And her smiles turn into a little frown as she flinches at my words. All she does is nod and continues cooking.

I run up into my room and find all the shit that they bought or gave me. I put it all in a big garbage bag. I text Kenny to come and get me. He texted back that he's on his way. I tell Christina that I'm leave for school again. Kenny pulls up and I put the bag in the back and get in. "What's in the bag?" He asks. "Don't worry, you'll see" I said determined.

We arrive at the school and I take the bag out. I rip the bag open and dump all the shit out onto the road. I tell Kenny to go tell Madison there's a surprise for her outside.

I take out the lighter I brought and the gas bottle I brought. I start to spray everything with the gas. Madison comes out with the wannabe cunts and the whole school seems to be following them too. I don't care if anyone else sees, as long as Madison sees.

She smirks. "Back already?" She pouts at me. I glare at her. "Thanks for the gifts by the way. They're beautiful" after that, I turned on the lighter and threw it into the pile. It started burning quickly. Her face was in shock. "You crazy bitch! Everything was so expensive!" She runs closer to me and I take of the bracelet. I throw it into the fire.

Her face as she watches the fire is priceless. I walk away back to Kenny's car only to be stopped. I turn around to be faced with a glossy eyed Kian. "What do you want?!" I spit into his face. "Please baby, I can fix everything. I wanna be with you! I'm sorry!" He starts to cry. "No Kian. You had your chances. And knowing the dumbass you are, you blew them. I need I go. Goodbye.." I run up to Kenny and hug him. He kisses my head and walks me to the passenger seat.

We drive back to Kenny's and I call Christina to tell her I'm staying the night at Kenny's.

As soon as we got into the house, I wanted a shower. Kenny lent me some of his jogging pants and a shirt. I went into the washroom and took my shower and Changed. I walked out and Kenny was ready changed.

"I took a shower in my parents room and changed there too" he smiles at me. "Kenny..I could've let you go first. You didn't have to go through that" I felt my face flush. "It's okay, now come here and lets watch a movie" he patted the spot next to him and I laughed. We were watching "Mean Girls" it's an old movie, but I love it. We were both tired but before we both slept, I said something to him. "Kenny, I'm gonna change schools-" I yawn. "Goodnight Ken-Doll, I'm tired" I whispered and drifted off to sleep with the sound of his even breathing and his heart beat.

Kian's P.O.V

I was so frustrated with this whole Andrea situation. I love her so much. She thinks I only used her for sex. This is all Madison's fault.

I sit in my room. Razor in my right hand. I'm crying. My face is flustered with tears. I wish this this would just go away. I put the razor up to my left wrist and almost start, but then my phone rings.

I pick it up. "What the fuck do you want?!" I scream. Then I hear a familiar voice. "Hey baby...jeez I didn't know that this was a bad time. Anyways, I was just wondering of you needed me over for tonight? Because like I'm free, and I know that you need me" I can almost imagine the stupid smirk on her face.

"No! You're the fuckin reason that Andrea broke up with me! I actually loved her. With real feelings. Not fake one. What I had for you was lust. And the lust to fuck you every second I got because I wanted to feel good. But you know what? You're a cold, cold bitch don't call me back Hun" with that I hung up and just threw the razor across the room. I went to lay down and let my tears fall freely. I cried myself to sleep tonight.

Andrea's P.O.V

I'm thinking of moving. Transferring to a different school. And that's exactly what I'll do.
-------------------------------------
I know that this is a short chapter, but I wanted to update. So here y'all go! I love y'all who support me! You guys are so cute! Anyways suggestions? Comments? Votes? Until my next update.

Bye my loves. Stay beautiful. ❤

~Kelly xoxo