Chapter 8

Recap

I'm at my locker bursting with anger. I swear. If Kian hurts my Andrea, I will hurt them. I may have some old friends that can help me. Skate and Sammy, And they will kick ass when needed. Oh Kian. He better watch out.

-----------------------------------------
Madison's P.O.V

It's lunch time and Kian, JC and Jack went to go to StarBucks, to get themselves drinks and us four, Lia, Teala, Becca and I. Us four sit at our regular table, in the middle of the cafeteria, and a thought came to my mind.

"Hey girls! I have to tell you something mega important!!" so now all the attention's on me. Just the way I like it.

"So remember how Kian said that we had to he nicer to..her?" And I pointed towards the table that Andrea and her loser friend were sitting at. They all looked towards that direction and turned back to me and nodded. I smiled at them.

"Well...I was thinking that we could be her friend. You know, take her to the mall, make her trust us and tell us her secrets...Maybe even give her a little make over!" and the looked at me like I was some crazy bitch. I laughed at them. Now they look at me in confusion. I continued talking "Well as soon as we get her to trust us...we CRUSH her!" they all understood what I was getting at. I smiled "Alright girls lets do this"

We all walk over to her table. "Hi Andrea!" I made sure I was cheery. I looked over at her friend. I leaned onto the table to make sure my cleavage is showing "...Hey Kenny" I sounding more sexy. He look up at me. Hey, he's pretty cute. But instead of saying anything to me, he slides over towards Andrea more. She finishes eating her French fry before talking. "What do you want Madison?" Aweh she sounded annoyed. I like this already. I gave her an innocent look. "Oh Andrea! Don't you remember Kian telling us to be nicer to you?" she looks up at me and says nothing. Her face spells bitch all over it. I was gonna say something else until I heard a "Hey baby what are you doing standing over here?..."

I stop leaning onto the table to find Jack putting his arm over Teala. She whispered something into his ear. Whatever she said to him sure worked, because he shut up right afterwards. And then he gave her the StarBucks. Then JC went over to Lia and gave her the StarBucks he got for her and they kissed. Lia did the same thing Teala did. And JC said nothing. And last to come in is my hubby. Kian put the three cups of StarBucks on the table and came over to Rebecca first and gave her the StarBucks and kisses her on the cheek. And then before he picks up my StarBucks I jump into his arms and straddle him. He holds me up and gives me my frap. I smile "Thanks daddy" he gave me a sexy smirk and with that I came down onto his neck and started kissing. I would've continued until I heard Kenny's fake cough. "GET A *COUGH* MOTHER FUCKIN *COUGH* ROOM!" And Kian laughs. "Sorry man"

Kian gave me a kiss on the check before putting me down and he looks at me funny. I laugh. "What baby? why are you looking at me like that?" and he said "What were you four doing here..." and Andrea buts in "Yeah, what are you really here for?" and I laugh. "Silly me I forgot to ask you! Haha" I gave a fake laugh "Anyways! I came over here to ask you if you'd like to come to the mall with me and the girls! You know, If Kian can become friends with you, Then we want to too" I smiled and Looked at Kian. He smiled. "I'm proud of you babe" and he gives me a kiss.

I look at Becca and she doesn't look so happy with me. I look away from her, and go back to looking at Andrea. "So what do you say? Mall?!" And she looks at me and she looks like she wants to punch me. "Fine. Whatever." And I clap my hands together and cheer. "Yay!! See you at the mall around 5-6?" And she looks me at blankly. "Wait. How do I know if you're not setting me up or something?" Shit. Wow. Smart girl. But I kept my smile on my face. "Fine, we'll come by your house to pick you up, and then we head to the mall. I promise, it's not a set up!" And I hear the girls backing me up in the background "Yeah! it's not, we swear!"

It took her a moment, but then she agreed. "Fine. Whatever. But if this a set up. Fuck you. You better watch your back." And with that she stood up and she walked away.

Andrea's P.O.V

The mall? The mall? They wanted to go to the fuckin mall with me?! What the actual hell. Since fuckin when?! The bell had just rung as I left the cafeteria. I storm down the hallways and make it to my locker. I take all the textbooks I'll need for my next class or classes. I have Math and English next. Great my two least like subject. Dear lord kill me now. I kept walking to class, hoping that something will come up and that I'll had to leave.

I walk into the classroom to see a supply teacher. Thank The Lord. We won't have to do much work, I hope. I take my seat and watch as the class fills in. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see the nerd Billy that Madison always talks to if she needs an A on her math assignments. She's getting all touchy with him. He blushes and nods immediately. She blows him a kiss and walks into the classroom and I look away. Her and Kian are the only ones that have math with me out of the seven. I see Kian walk through the door pushing the nerds out of his way. He's walking with the some of the jocks from his team. He plays almost every sport there is in the school!

Then the teacher stands up from her chair. "Alright! Alright! Pipe down!" everyone quiets down for a moment. "As you know and may see, I am definitely not your regular math teacher" and then one of the jocks speak up "Yeah we see that, but can you be? I mean with an ass like that a tits like you, damn you'd be the best math teacher ever" then he whistles. I recognize the voice. I'm pretty sure his name is Jacob. He's such a player. The teacher gives him a glare and writes her name up on the board. She wrote I'm cursive "Ms.Stanley" and Jacob makes another comment. "Hey um 'Ms.Stanley'? Are you sure the 'S' stands for 'Stanley'? Are you sure your name isn't 'Ms.Sexy'? Because that's all I see, how about you and me, sex Ms.Sexy?" all of the jocks laugh and say "ohhhhhhh!!!!" god they're children.

Ms.Stanley looks pissed. But smiles again and politely asks "And what's your name honey?" Jacob smirks. "Whitesides, Ms.Sexy" and Jacob winks at her. She says "Hmm" and walks over to him slowly. "Well Mr.Whitesides, you just earned yourself a detention with me after school today. And you just earned the whole class a pop quiz that I wasn't even gonna give out. But now because of your attitude I will" the whole class groans and Jacob just laughs about it.

She gives out the quizzes and tells us to begin. I pick up my pencil and behind to fill out my answers. Then I hear my phone buzz. Fuck I forgot to turn it off! I quickly look up and Ms.Stanley to see if she noticed but she didn't, I was thankful. I turned on my phone and looked at my message. It was from an unknown number.

*FAKE number.*

+15196782345 : Hey! can't wait for the mall tonight! ;)

Then I noticed that it was Madison. She was the only one here that's from the 7 of them that knows about the mall. And no one else knows my number. So how the hell did she get it?!

I texted back.

Me: how'd you get my number Madison.?

She texted Back pretty quick.

+15196782345: I have my sources Andrea! DUUH.

I just looked at her message and didn't reply. I just continued with my quiz.

-----------------------------------------
Short chapter I know! I've busy with school. I'm sorry but I felt the need to update and the next chapter will be the part two of this chatter! I hope you guys are liking it 😁😅 comment? vote? suggestions? it's cool if you don't do any. But it'll be cool. But until my next update!

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo