Chapter 20

Recap

"Goodnight angel, I love you" is the last thing I hear, before he sleeps with steady breathing.
--------------------------------------

Andrea's P.O.V

I wake up with an arm around me. I open my eyes and noticed that I'm not in my bedroom. I look over to my left and see Kian. I smile. He's so cute when he sleeps. I slowly lift his arm up so that I can get up and use the washroom. Kian tightens his grip around me. I poke him a little.

"Kian?...please let go, I need to use the washroom.." At that he wakes up. He yawns and stretches. "Good good morning princess" he says with a smile. I smile. "Morning"

He lets go of me and ask "what do you want for breakfast? Do you want to have it here or go out?.." I thought for a moment. I didn't want too much trouble. "I think we should have it here if that's okay with you?.." He smiles. "Course, what do you want?" I thought again. I couldn't think of anything. "Surprise me babe" with that I walked into the washroom and took a shower.

When I came out the food was already here. He smiles. "I got pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, toast, with butter or jam if you'd like, juice and water, and some fruit" I laugh. "Wow...thank you"

Kian's P.O.V

"Well come over and eat!" She laughs and walks over and takes a seat beside me. She starts to eat and she has a smile on her face. I smile too. We say nothing. It's not an awkward silence, more like a ca and relaxing one.

We finish eating and we gather all our stuff and go down the the lobby. "Checking out Mr.Lawley?" The man t the counter asks. "Yes, thank you for the room, and stay" I have him the key and he typed on his keyboard. "Thank you for staying at the Moran motel, we hope to see you again" he smiles and I just turn and leave. But knowing Andrea, she stops and says thank you and bids him good-bye.

I load the car up and I open the door so she could get in. Then I went around and went into the driver's seat. "So where are we going now?" She asks with a sly smile. "Can't say yet, but soon, okay?" She nods and just relaxes.

After a few hours of being in the car Andrea falls asleep. She doesn't know this but I'm taking her to New York for the first time! I'm excited and hope that this will make up for all the shit I've done. She always talking about New York, that's why I'm taking her here. All of a sudden my phone rings. I don't look at the caller I'd I just pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Master Kian, it's William speaking"

"What's up? And don't call me that"

"Sorry sir, it's out of habit...and I was calling to ask where you are because there's been no sign of you for the past day and your parents are coming home soon..."

I was shocked. The time my parents come home, I'm not there...dammit...I want to see them...

"I'm just...just on a trip with a friend...tell my parents to call me when they get the chance...please...thanks Will, talking to you later"

"Bye Kian...and please...please be safe. And make sure she is too"

What?!...how Did he know!?

"William?..how did you find out?!"

He chuckles.

"Lucky guess sir, but I'm serious, be safe and keep her safe too!"

"I will William, bye...love you.."

"Yes...love you too...good day sir"

And with that, it's the end of the phone call.

We're only about half an hour away from New York and Andrea is awake. She gets a text message.

Andrea's P.O.V

My phone vibrates indicating that I have a new text. I take out my phone and look at who Texted me. The name "Teala" and "Lia" pop up.

Teala: Hey Andrea. I was just wondering if we're cool? If we're...friends? Please. I really would love to be..

Lia: Hey Andrea...are we cool? I hope we are. I would like to be...I really wanna hangout with you? Maybe sometime soon?...

I sigh as I read them.

"Who's that?" Kian asks. I'm already typing on my phone to reply to them. "Lia and Teala.."

"Teala...yes we can be friends. I forgive Lia and you...I guess if I can forgive Kian and give him a second chance, I should do the same to you two..."

"Lia...yeah we can be friends..I have Kian a second chance and said why not you too? Anyways, I can't hangout because I'm out for the next few days..."

After I'm done typing I look up because the car stopped. I saw a sign and it read "Welcome to New York" I'm speechless. I've always wanted to go! I look over at Kian and he has a goofy smile on his face. "Kian!" I screamed and I get out of my seat and hop onto him. I grab his face and give him a big kiss. "thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!" He laughs. "No problem babe, but lets go to the house we'll be staying at"

He drives up to this medium sized house. It's very nice. He takes all of our bags out and I help. We bring them to the front and he opens the door. We step inside and holy I was right. It's beautiful. I have him a huge smile and he said "no time to unpack, I want to take you somewhere fun" I laughed. "Where?!" He smiled. "The amusement park!"
-------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I'm so sorry for the late update! I will update soon loves. Vote, comment, ideas?

P.S. IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, SHAWN FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER JSNXJSKDBSKCM

Until my next update. Which will be soon loves, I promise.

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo