chapter 32

Recap

"Now listen here, you hurt Teala, and we all hurt you, 10x harder" He smiles at Noah and steps out of the way and Noah looks at everyone staring at him. Noah Nods. "got it.." I groan. "Kian!" and he comes over to me a hugs me. "Just trying to protect my best friend! Now stay safe-" He kisses my head as a brotherly act "-and call if anything!" He whispers the last part. I nod and say goodbye, then Noah and I walk out of the door together.

-------------------------------------
TEALA'S P.O.V

Noah takes me for a walk on the beach and then we go to dinner. the setting is so cool. it's like separate tables on the beach and waiters come around and help you and all. I ordered the seafood dish, while Noah orders some fish dish.

"so, you're friends..." he attempts to make small talk.

"oh my god don't remind me, the love to embarrass me!" I say cutting him off.

he smiles. "they're just trying to protect you. but I don't think they need to. I can do that for you." I smile at him.

our food finally comes out and we start eating. I moan because my seafood dish is amazing. Noah gives me a smirk and says something under his breath.

after dinner was done. it was kinda awkward. he was staring at me the whole dinner. and he was like staring at my breast the whole time. what's up with him.

"so...do you wanna go back to my place?" he rocks back and forth on this feet.

"I don't know...I mean I just met you today and had a nice time talking you you, but I really should be heading home.."

his smile disappears. and walks closer to me. "you bitch! you're coming with me. and we're gonna have some hot sex. let's go" he starts to drag me away from the dinner tables and when he wasn't looking I called whoever was in my speed dial. Jack.

no I didn't change it yet. I forgot about it. I know that jack picked up and was probably trying to find me. Noah was hurting me. so I scream. "SHUT UP SLUT GOD!" and he slaps me hard across my face. I start to cry.

Noah turns to me. "baby, stop crying or I'll give you something to really cry about." I cry even more and he forced his rough kisses onto me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" I hear jack yell and we turn to see jack, kian and the rest of the guys.

"I'm just trying to have a little bang mate!" Noah yells and I can see jack fuming. they run for him and Noah obviously holds me tighter. "don't come any closer to I'll choke her" he demands.

"let go!" I scream. "not a chance babygirl. I know you want to feel my dick in you. I know you want me to fuck you. look you're all wet" he puts his hand towards my pussy and I cry hard.

all of a sudden my vision blurs. "I told you not to come closer!"

and then I pass out.