Chapter 27

MamaLawley, you're so sweet wtf why haven't I noticed to before?! lmao loads of love to you xx and the rest of you suddenly come alive and I'm like "why haven't we talked before?! WTFFF" haha.
-----------------------------------------
Recap

Rebecca: "Kian, I know you're on your way to Hawaii, But Madison's a mess. Please call her and help her."

I sigh. Madison always wants my help. I text her back.

"Sorry, she's on her own."

After that I just turn off my phone and go to sleep. I need to figure out how I'm going to give Andrea the ring.
-----------------------------------------

Andrea's P.O.V

We finally landed. I was so excited. For one, just to be off the jet. And for two, I'm in fuckin Hawaii! I hopped off of the jet and everyone followed after. We brought our bags out and the drivers went and got our bags and put them into a car, then we broke up into two cars. Jc, Lia, Teala, Nate in one car, then Kian, Kenny, Sammy and I in another.

As soon as everyone was settled into the cars, we took off to the beach house that we Kian rented out for us. I'm so happy that we're doing this. Sometimes I think, what if Kian gets really upset with me, and hits me?

I broke out of my thought when I heard someone calling my name. It was Kian. "Babe...We're here!...Are you okay?" I just smiled. "Yes!" He helped me out of the car, and we got our bags out of the car. Kian opens the door and I swear my jaw dropped and hit someone's grave. This beach house is so nice, What the hell?!

Kian spoke up. "Okay! This house has enough rooms for everyone to crash in and have their own room, Unless if you wanna share that's cool too. So let's get settled in!". After he said that, everyone literary took their carry-on bags and ran upstairs to a room. Smart, they left the luggage's behind so that they could choose a nice room first. Well I think that all the rooms should be nice, because this is a nice ass house, and it's actually on the fuckin beach! I thought that when Kian said "beach house" I thought he meant a house near the beach, not right fuckin on it! This is amazing...But probably so expensive...

Kian broke me out of my thought once again. "Hey...Are you okay? Is this trip already that bad? Is it the house? Or me? Do I stink? You keep zoning out. Or is it-" I cut him off. "No, the trip is amazing and probably very expensive, just like this house that we only rented But its gorgeous, and of course it's not you baby!" I hugged him. "Ou, but you do stink, go take a shower!" And I laughed. He smiled and Kissed my head. "Well I was smart and had a room marked off just for us" I smiled at him and he left to go upstairs.

I decided to go on a little self house tour. We have a kitchen, living room, game room...I could go on! This beach house is huge! And I bet you we won't even use most of these rooms! I got bored, so I decided to go find mine and Kian's room.

I walked upstairs to find many doors. But then The door that stood out the most was probably ours. I walked over to the room with my bags and luggage and saw a piece of paper, or should I say poster. it read...

"ATTENTION BITCHES AKA FRIENDS:

DON'T THINK THAT I MARKED OFF THIS ROOM FOR NOTHING!

THIS IS ANDREA'S AND MY ROOM. PLEASE GO FIND ANOTHER ROOM.

OKAY HAVE A NICE SLEEP BITCHES!

-KIAN X"

After reading Kian's pleasant note, I laughed. I took off the note, and opened the door to see a beautiful room. I stood there in awe. This is going to be great. Just a couple of friends on a fun trip. No drama. Madison free. I smile at my thoughts an drag my luggage into the room and shut the door behind me so that I can take a shower.

Madison's P.O.V

I'm going crazy. Jack doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I swear to god I've broken so many things. The only person who knows how to calm me is Kian. Rebecca told me that he's on his way to Hawaii and refuses to help me. Well fuck you. Looks like in taking a trip to Hawaii. And I'm dragging Jack with me.
----------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE LOUSY ASS UPDATE I HAVE WORK AND IM SO STRESSED BECAUSE SCHOOLS STARTING SOON AND SHIT AND I HAVE WORK AND EVERYTHING BUT I'LL WILL UPDATE FUCKIN SOON I PROMISE!! ALL THE LOVE

KELLY