Chapter 34

Recap

"we need to go. something happened to Andrea."

-------------------------------------

Teala's POV

My eyes widened at the sound of my best friend being hurt. Jack helps me gather my things and we rush out of the hospital, hand in hand. Jack leans over and takes my lip into his hand. "don't bite your lip or you'll make it all bruised and busted okay?" I just nod my head and he kisses my forehead.

We get back to the beach house and we rush inside. Everyone seemed so tense and Kian looked pissed. "what the hell happened? where is she?" Kian scoffs. "she's upstairs" he grumbles.

I quickly run upstairs, only to be greeted by the faces of my friends. "what happened my love?" I rushed over to Andrea as she cries softly. "We got into a fight and I got angry with him and threw my ring onto the ground. He yelled at me, calling mean ungreatful whore. I can't believe him." She's doesn't have her ring on her hand. And it was her promise ring that Kian gave to her, telling her that he wouldn't hurt her.

Good going Kian. Looks like we're gonna end up going back early. I sigh and hug Andrea. "it's gonna be okay babes" she lets out another sob. "this is just like back at school. where he would call me names and hurt me. Teala, what if he actually hurts me or hits me, I would lose it"

"if he hurts you, he'll have another thing coming at him" Lia says on the other side of Andrea. 

Andrea lays her head onto my shoulder and whispers "I wanna go home"

I sigh rubbing her side as she calms down and Lia goes downstairs to tell everyone that we're going home early. 

Kian's POV

I can't believe that I fucked up like that. I love Andrea with all of my heart, and now she hates me. She threw her ring on the ground and I don't know what that means for us. Are we over, or are we going to figure this thing out.

Now that she wants to go home early, I call the pilot for my private jet  and tell him to be here by morning time.

I start packing all my things when I realized that Andrea and I share a room, she's going to have to come in here to pack hr things anyways, so maybe I can talk to her.

As I was thinking the door opens and in comes Andrea with red puffy eyes. "Hi baby" I breathe out before walking up to her with open arms about to hug her, only to run into Teala. "don't think about it, just pack your shit and and she's sleeping else where" I scoff. "like where? the couch?" 

Then Andrea speaks up. "If the sleeping on the couch means not being in the same room as you or not having to see you, then I'll take it." my heart broke. She hates me, she really fuckin hates me.

"no it's fine, I'll just finish packing and then I'll leave and sleep on the couch. You can have the room, and baby, I'm really sorry okay? I love you..." she laughs. "If you really loved me, then you wouldn't have said all those things and called me a whore, an 'ungreatful whore' to be exact, because doesn't that bring back lovely memories of high school? Of when you bullied me. Yeah fuck you asshole. save it, we'll talk about this if you want to when we get home and off of the flight."

I didn't say anything. A tear slipped my eye as I heard Andrea packing and Teala helping her. I finished packing and I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and walked out the door. "Night."

--------------------------

okay so I get it, this chapter was shit but here you go. sorry about the un-creativity.

-kelly