Chapter 14

I don't know why it's not letting me post 2 separate pictures, so I posted it as one.
-----------------------------------------
Recap

"Uh...hey mom, dad, I just wanted to call and talk to you..but it seems like you're busy right now...uh..I love you...call me back...or I'll just call you sometime else again...bye.."

I hung up the phone and went back to bed. I felt tears threatening to spill. But I didn't let them. I soon felt my eyes get heavy. So I just fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

I wake up with Kian's arm around me. I smile. He's so perfect. I can't believe he's mine. I can't believe that the schools biggest nerd, got the schools most popular guy. It's almost like...like a fairy tale.

I slowly lifted Kian's arm off of me. I need to check the time, but I couldn't find my phone anywhere. I saw Kian's phone on the night stand, so I went over and grabbed his phone to check the time. I clicked his phone on, and the time read 11:08.

I smiled wide. I saw that the picture he took of me at the beach on the first day that we were here, is his lock screen for his phone. I put his phone back down and have his a light kiss on his jawline and left the room to go make some breakfast.

I waked into the kitchen to find Kenny sitting at the island eating cereal. "Hey cutie" I greeted him and went over to him to hug him. "Hey boo" he said and kissed my cheek. I laughed. "Do you want me to make you something to eat?" He smiled at me. "No thanks Ken-Doll, I'm gonna make breakfast for Kian and I" he frowned. "Thanks for offering though..."
"It's no problem" he mumbled.

I started cooking bacon, eggs, pancakes and waffles for Kian and I. Kenny didn't say another words afterwards. Then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up from cooking and it's Bethany. She smiles at me. "Good morning Andrea" I smile back and greeted her. Then she walks over to Kenny and kisses his cheek. "Good morning babe" he says and pulls her onto his lap.

Kenny's P.O.V

I'm mad that Andrea still has strong feelings for Kian. I mean, all the guy's gonna do is break her heart! And that should be me anyways. That should be me, holding her hand. That should be me, kissing her everyday. That should be me, the one that's always there for her. Boyfriend or not I am anyways. I didn't speak to her for the time being.

Then I hear footsteps and then I see Bethany come down. She smiles and greeted Andrea good morning. Then she walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled. I mean don't get me wrong, Bethany is cute, funny, smart, so kind and so much more, but I think my feelings for Andrea are stronger. I wanna make Andrea jealous. So I greet her good morning and pull her onto lap. "Good morning babe" she blushes and hides her face.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" She smiles. "Wow, sexy, charming, sweet, so more, and now you can cook?! Of course I want some breakfast made by you!" I laugh. Andrea glances at us with a hard face. It's working! I think she's jealous!

I stand up and ask Bethany what she wanted. "Hey Beth, what do you want?" And she put on her thinking face. "Hmmmm a BLT?" I laughed. "Alright"

I looked at Andrea once and a while as we cooked. In no time Kian came down rubbing his eyes. "Hey baby girl" he said and he kissed her cheek. She smiled, blushed and looked down. He lifted her chin. "I love looking at your eyes, don't look down!" She giggled. And that's when my jealous face came on.

"Oh, hey Kenny" he smiled at me. I just give him a light nod and mumble. "Hey.." Andrea jumps at him. "I, made us, breakfast!" he smiled wide. "Great! Because I'm starving!"

She laughs and they go off to eat their food. I finished making the sandwich and gave it to Bethany. She bit into it and moaned. "Oh my god! This is amazing!" I smiled at her. "I'm glad you like it, but babe, don't talk with your mouth full" her face goes red and she looks down. I lift her chin up and kiss her cheek. Not long after, the whole crew comes down and everyone makes each other breakfast.

We all sit and eat in silence. Then Kian speaks up. "Oh yeah guys...there's a carnival opening up tonight, and I thought since that tonight's our last last night we'll be here, we should all go?..." Well and nodded and agreed.

Kian's P.O.V

I ate all the food that Andrea made for us and we all went to the living room and we popped in a movie. Everyone was cuddle against one another. I smiled. Andrea was cuddled into me. She smells like vanilla. Probably From her body wash.

I get up. "Where are you going?" Andrea looks up at me. "I'm going to pick out the clothes I need and going the rest so I don't have to pack so much tonight" she nodded and got up. "I'm coming with" I nodded and we held hands and walked up to our room together.

I started packing my clothes and all my stuff. She started packing also and I heard the movie shut off. I think the rest of the crew are packing too. I turned around and she did also, we captured each others lips. It quickly escalated. I pushed her onto the bed and we kept going. I moved her shirt up, almost taking it off, but then she stopped me. "Uh...we should continue packing.." I sighed. "Of course babe...maybe tonight then?..." She smirked. "Maybe Hun.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's around 7:00 now and were heading off the carnival. It starts at 7:30. We all get out and I look at the crew. They all look amazing. "Y'all look bomb as fuck! Now let's spend our last night here together, let's have fun y'all!" they all cheer and we walk out of the door.

We make our way down to the carnival and get in line. In no time, the door open, and we're let in. We all go on rides as a group. We first go on the Ferris wheel and we also go on a roller coster. Andrea's having such a fun time. Everyone is. We all go to separate booths and Andrea and I go to the ring toss. I won Andrea a big bear. She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it!" I kissed her and we kept going to different booths. We stayed until the carnival closed. We all walked home laughing. We got into the house and everyone leaves to their rooms.

(SKIP THE NEXT PART IF YOU WANT. THERE'S SOME SEXUAL SENCES.!)

I turn the lights on and Andrea takes her clothes off. I take off my shirt and leave it on the floor. She bends down to take my shirt to wear it, but I don't let her. She looks up at me. I kiss her lips. He kissed back. I push her onto the bed and kiss her more. I go to her jawline and leave kissed here. I slowly went down and leave opened mouth kisses all over her body. She moans. I slowly went down to her panties and touch it a little. "Fuck baby you're so ready for this" she moans again. I stop my movements. She looks up at me. "Are you sure that you want to do this...I don't want to force you into anything.."

"No" she breaths. "I'm sure I want to do this" I nod and continue. I take off her panties and lower my face down to her. I start to suck and she moans like crazy. I take off my pants and she gets up. She puts her mouth onto me and starts bobbing her head. I roll my eyes back. I start moaning. I stop her. "You're amazing" I kiss her lips. "But I don't wanna cum just yet" I wink at her and she blushes. I start to kiss her again and I push her onto the bed once more.

I position myself at her entrance. "Ready?" I breath. She nods. I slowly go into her and she cried out. "Fuck baby, you're so tight!" I moaned.

Andrea's P.O.V

He pushes into me and I moan. "Kian please...faster" I moan out. Her quickens his paste. We moan together and in no time, we cum in unison. We are both left panting.

I just...I just lost my virginity tonight. I lost it To my bully. To my boyfriend. To Kian. He gets up and holds his hands out. "C'mon babe, lets take a shower and go to sleep, yeah?' I agreed and we walk into the washroom.

------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me so long to update! I finally did and I'm so sorry if this is bad omf! I tried my best to make it worth it! suggestions? comments? Votes? until my next update.

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo