Chapter 18

Recap

Eastwood?! That school is filled with bad people. I need to get her back. I take out my cell and call Andrea. She didn't pick up. I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I just walk back into the school and plan everything out in my head.
--------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

My first week here at Eastwood wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't really make any friends...besides Felix. Well, At least I think he is. I'm not sure if I fit into the group of him an his friends.

He reminds me of Kian. I know it's bad for me to think of Kian, but he's all that been on my mind lately. Felix is just like him. Felix is a popular kinda bad boy, So Is Kian. Felix gets all the girls he wants, because girls throw themselves at him, and that happens to Kian too. Felix is a jock, so is Kian. If I could, if go on and on.

I have to admit. As much as I hate Kian right now, I do miss him. I sigh as I pack my things into my bag and get ready to leave the house for school. I've been taking the bus instead of asking Kenny to drive me everyday. That would be too much.

I went downstairs and greeted Christina good morning. She smiled at me. "So...how are you liking Eastwood?" I bit my apple, chewed and swallowed. "It's fine I guess...no drama." She just nodded and stopped talking.

I said bye and walked out to the bus. As soon as I got on, I took a seat where the window was. I looked out, and I swear I saw Kian...I sighed and shook my head. I must be seeing things...again.

When the bus stopped, I got off. It was near a StarBucks store. I went inside and smiled as I took in a familiar smell of the store. I loved StarBucks. I drink it when I'm happy, sad, thirsty, bored, basically whenever I can.

I was waiting in line and ten it was my turn next. "Hi, my name's Cindy, and there's already been an order made for you. You're name's Andrea?" I nodded and she just pointed to the end of the counter. That's weird. An order already made for me? Who would know my order?

I stand there impatiently because I don't know who made my order and why the did it. When my order came out I smiled. That person ordered my a s'more frap! That's...that's exactly what I was going to order...I get a little creeped out. As I walk away, the lady stops me. "Wait! There a note that comes with the drink!"

I take the note and thank her. I take a seat at a table and open the note. My eyes go wide as I see familiar handwriting.

"Andrea...I know you don't wanna talk to me...but please, you transferred schools and didn't even say bye to me. I love you so much and it hurts knowing that I won't be able to see you anymore. You never answer my calls...or texts...please, please, please can we just talk babygirl?

I love you...

Kian x"

I sigh. Then someone comes up to me. I look up and Kian stands there. "Hey..." He says. His voice sounds hoarse.

I look down. "Can I sit?..." I sigh and just nod. "Thanks for the frap" I whispered. He takes his fingers and lifts it up by my chin. "Don't look down. I wanna see your beautiful eyes.." It got silent between us. "I'll pay you back for this..uh here, one sec"

Kian's P.O.V

"No no no no! I don't want you to pay me back! It's okay!..." She just sighs as nods again.

"Andrea...why'd you transfer?"

She sighs. "I.." Then I take a hold of her hand. "Please tell me..." she sighs but nods agreeing. "Fine...I transferred because I couldn't take all the drama I has at that school. Madison made everyone hate me again. And spilled all my secrets. No one likes me. And I just don't want to be at that school...plus things with you and I aren't so hot either."

"Andrea. I swear I had nothing to do with what Madison planned! It was all her and the girls. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. And you know that!...you know, after you left, your boy Holland's been giving a pretty rough time.." She smiled at the thought of Kenny.

"Please Andrea...do you forgive me?" She sighs again and thinks. "Maybe..." I give a small grin. "How about I take you out on a make up date?!" She smiles. "Fine Kian."

I smile instantly. I grab her far and almost kiss her when she stops me. "This a make up date...not a date date that were officially back together again...sorry Kian.." I sigh knowing what she meant. "Sorry...I just got carried away.." She smiled and stood up. "We'll I have to head off to school now...I'll see you around Lawley"

I smirk at her. She did my little thing, where I call people by their last names. Aweh she so cute. I'll make my babygirl mine again...I will.

Andrea's P.O.V

I put my things into my locker and take out the books needed or the next classes that I had. As soon as I turn around Felix pops up in front of me. "Hey there sweet cheeks" he says and smiles. I laugh. "Hi Felix"

I walked pass him and he goes in front of me again. "Hey, I'm having this party tonight and I think you should come! It'll be so much fun! And plus you can make some friends!" He acts like I'm a loser...

"Uh...Felix, I'd love to...but.." He frowns at me. "What's the problem? You just said you'd love to go..." I sigh. "I don't fit in with you and your group of friends okay? I'm not pretty like the other girls or popular or smart it anything. I don't have talents. Honestly I don't think I should come. Plus I've had bad history with high school parties..." At that moment I was remembering back on the night at Kian's beach party, when Jacob almost rapped me.

He laughed. "No! Nothing's gonna happen! You'll have a great time!" I frowned at him. He doesn't understand. "Sorry Felix...I have to go now...bye.." He frowns as he sees me walk away from him. This time he doesn't chase after me.

After all my morning classes were done, it was finally lunch. I haven't made any friends yet, so I choose a table far away from everyone's and sit there alone. It's like a repeat of everything that's happened back there...

I ate slowly and quietly watching everyone's movements around me. People were staring at me making me feel uncomfortable. I stood up and walked out. The popular girls were making out with their boyfriends out in the hallways. I cringe. They stop and stare at me and giving me a dirty look.

"What are you fuckin looking at loser?" The blonde one talks. I mumble sorry and walk away off of school property. Then I walk to Subway. At this moment, all I wanted was food.

When I walked in I saw a familiar head. It was Teala and Lia. Great... I walk up and make sure not to make much movement so they don't notice me. But knowing my clumsy self, I trip and fall causing everyone to stare. I get up and they greet me. "Andrea!...hey..I haven't seen you in awhile.." Teala speaks. "Yeah. Maybe you would still see me if you bitches didn't spill all my secrets or played me." I huff an walk pass them. They follow behind and drag me into the washroom. "Listen...we didn't mean for that to happen! It was Madison's plan all along...I know that we played along, and I know what we did was wrong, but we're sorry. We actually started liking you too..." Lia sighs after speaking.

I sigh. "I just don't trust you two." They both sigh. "We understand, but if you decide to speak to us again, we'd like it if you did...then you should give us a call or text. Bye Andrea. See you around" Teala said that and they both left me standing In the washroom.

I got a text from Kian.

"Don't worry too much about what to wear. Just wear something comfortable. x"

I smile and walk out of the washroom to order my sub.
---------------------------------------
I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! There was something wrong with My wattpad and I finally could log in again!! Anyways sorry for the crappy chapter. But I'll update again soon. Stick with me loves. I love y'all. Until my next update.

Bye loves, stay beautiful.

~Kelly xoxo