Chapter 9 (Part 2 of chapter 8)

Recap

*FAKE number.*

+15196782345 : Hey! can't wait for the mall tonight! ;)

Then I noticed that it was Madison. She was the only one here that's from the 7 of them that knows about the mall. And no one else knows my number. So how the hell did she get it?!

I texted back.

Me: how'd you get my number Madison.?

She texted Back pretty quick.

+15196782345: I have my sources Andrea! DUUH.

I just looked at her message and didn't reply. I just continued with my quiz.

-----------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

Math was my last class of the day. I was finally free to go home! I let out a sigh if relief as the bell rung. I collected all my things and walked to my locker. I put in my combination and expected to see notes that say stupid shit on it, but I saw only one note. The paper is a pink colour and it smells like flowers. Wow this is different. Usually the notes i get are on white paper, and don't have a smell. Okay, I am definitely confused. But then I look at the paper more carefully. In the corner of the paper, there's an initial in cursive M.B. That could only mean one thing. Madison Beer. What does she want now?

I sighed and opened the paper anyways and read the note. It read

"Don't forget that you're coming to the mall with us tonight! The girls and I will come to your house at 5:30! See you soon! xoxo ~Madison"

I smirked. Wow, she really wants to go through with this whole "taking me to the mall" thing. I sighed and got my stuff out of my locker. I took my penny board out and began to walk down the hallway to the front entrance. Everyone else has gone home, so I'm safe. I walk out and I see Kian leaning on his car wearing a bandana, a simple white shirt, black jeans and vans. How can his outfit be so simple, but effective?! Like Jesus he's causing me to have chest pains.

He smiles as he sees me. "Hey!" He shouts at me. I smile back. "Hi" I shout in reply. He motions his finger telling me to come over to him. So I did. I walked over and he embraced me into a hug. I dropped my penny board almost immediately and hugged back. He laughed. "Hey! How was you day? I heard that you got invited to the mall by my girls?" he wiggled him eyebrows which made me laugh. "Yeah I did..." he noticed that I looked nervous. "What's wrong? Shouldn't you be happy?" and I sighed. "Yeah I guess...But it's Madison and Rebecca. You'll never know what they can do. Or how two faced they are." He sighed. "You know they're not that bad once you get to know them"

I sighed. "Whatever. I gotta head on home. They will apparently be at my house in-" I checked my phone for the time, it read 4:00 "-an hour and a half or so" he laughed. "Alright, but I wanna give you a lift!" I obviously refused because it was too much, and plus I had a penny board that I can ride on. Plus...I don't want him to know where I live. That would be embarrassing.

He insisted and somehow I ended up in his white Lamborghini. I got nervous as I was sitting in the car. "So where do you live?" and I just told him to keep driving and when we're there I'll tell him to stop. He agreed and kept driving. It was silent and awkward. I tried to lift the tension. "Nice car Kian..." he chuckled. "Thanks, my parents got me this not too long ago" then curiosity hit me.

"Kian where are you parents? They never to seemed to be home" I laughed as I said that. His face tensed up and I noticed. "Oh shit...I uh...I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have said anything..." his faced started to soften again. "It's okay" he sighed. "And to answer your question, they're never home because they're always on business trips together or on vacation or doing anything but be with me that's why I always get all these gifts from them. They think that I'll just accept their apologies. It used to work when I was little. But now I just accept the fact that they're not really here for me and that they're trying to make it up to me and I can't be mad at them."