Chapter 30

Recap

Andrea spoke up. "Kian, babe I know you're mad. But give him another chance. He's been your best friend forever." then Kian sighed "Fine, majority rules, okay? Who want them to leave?" And Teala's hand shot up so fast, and so did Lia's. Kian had a hesitant hand up. Andrea smiles "Looks like they're staying..."

I smile. "Thanks for the second chance guys"

-----------------------------------------

HEY MONICA (AND EVERYONE O YOU LOVELY PEOPLE) DON'T KILL ME FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE!!!! BUT I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO MONICAAAAAAA! I KNOW YOU'RE READING SO, I LOVE YOUUUUU XXXX AND OBVIOUSLY I LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORT ME :) x

Jack's P.O.V

I went the room that Madison and I would be sharing. I walked in and she sighed. "Well that was the hardest thing to do." I'm so confused. I'm not the brains okay? I'm the looks. "uhhh, what?" She looked at me and frowned. "At least you're hot baby" She walked up to me and kissed me. "Just hard seeing Kian. He hates me. And He doesn't even want me here."

She hides her face into my chest and I feel wetness on my shirt. She's crying. Dammit. "I hold her tight. "Maddy, babe, don't cry" I kiss her head. "I hate her. Every since She came into Our group, she's been screwing everything, and everyone over! She ruined my friendship with Kian! We were fine! My friends loved me! But I will get that bitch back. I fuckin will"

I Look down at her concerned. She looks up at me and smiles. I'm Glad that we're here for each other. I mean she lost someone very important to her, and so did I. I Kiss the too of her head. "C'mon baby. You hungry?" She smiles and nods. She stops me before I could leave the door. "What's wrong?" she frowns. "Nothing babe...it's just...I love you..." she looks down and I use my fingers to hold her chin and tilt her head up. I give her a long kiss. She blushes and we leave the room hand in hand.

Teala's P.O.V

I can't believe him. He had the fuckin balls to come here with that slut!

I sit on the couch with my iPhone and I was on Tinder. Nothing wrong with that right? I mean, I just wanna get my mind off of Jack with someone else...

Then I hear footsteps, thinking it was Andrea and Kian. I sit up and smile. But then I see Jack and Madison hand in hand. Jack has a smile on his face, but My smile drops. I go back to being on my phone and I noticed from the corner of my eye that Madison scoffs. Then I hear Jack harshly whispers "Be nice!"

I look over and see she pout, then Jack planting a kiss on her lips. I roll my eyes and mentally gag. I stand up and walk out of the door towards the back patio.

I plug in my earphones and listen to "love yourself" by the king himself, Justin.

(PROMO AF AHHAHAHAHA GO PURCHASE YOUR ALBUM ON THE 13TH :) PURPOSE!!!!!!)

I closed my eyes and got lost into the music, until I felt someone tap me. I open my eyes and see that its the one and only Jack Gilinsky. I fuckin saw this coming. Dammit.

"Hey..." he breaths. "What do you need Gilinsky?" I asked annoyed. "Wow harsh there Ms.Dunn" he chuckles. Fuck that was so hot. "Well I just wanted to you know...talk?" I glare at him. "There's nothing to talk about Jack." He frowns. "Please Teala. I know you're mad at me. But can't you give me a second chance? Everyone else did. Well except you, Lia and most likely Kian. I still love you, you know" his voice cracks at the end.

"Well you wanna know what Jack? I don't forgive you. You hurt me too much to be forgiven. You cheated on me! And you claim that you "love" me, but you're going around with that slut I used to call me best friend. I hate you for hurting me and I won't ever forget what you did to me. Now leave before I put my ice cold drink on you and don't think I won't put this in your pants you ass" after I finish he has tears.

"You don't know how hard this is for me. Madison is the only person that's here for me right now. And you're just gonna throw away everything? After all the history we have together! I know what I did was wrong, and you hate my guts, but I will find a way back to your friendship"

(ANOTHER PROMO JFKANDN HAHAHAHA GO PURCHASE MADE IN THE AM BY ONE DIRECTION ON THE 13TH!!!!!!)

I look away from him as tears are running down his face. I hear him sniffle hard and stand up. "I love you" he whispers as if he thinks I won't hear. I hear the door open and close. I let out a breath. I didn't notice I was crying until a tear hit my thigh. Fuck this. I'm going out to the beach.

I text Andrea and tell her where I'm going and then I leave. I kept walking and texted Andrea and told her I was okay and I was about to send it until I ran into someone and fell down.

"Fuck!" The male cussed. I picked up my phone and he helped me up. I dusted off my shorts. "Oh man, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" he looked really cute and I smiled. "It's okay. I'm not hurt or anything. Thanks for helping me though..."

I start to walk past him but then he calls me and holds my arm. "Wait!..." I smile before turning around. "Yes?..." he suddenly becomes shy. "Sorry, I just didn't get your name..."
I smile. "Teala" I say as I stick out my hand to shake. He does so and says "Noah, and Teala, once again, I'm really sorry. How about I make it up by taking you out tonight or dinner or something?"

I mentally smile. "Yeah, here's my number" I punched my number into his phone. "Perfect. I'll see you later tonight" I just nod and walk back to the house. I walk in smiling widely and everyone is sitting downstairs either eating at the kitchen or in the tv/living room. Andrea speaks up "Hey babe, what's with that smile, huh?" Then Lia comes up next to me. "Yeah Teala, I know that smile anywhere! you've met a guy!"

I blush. "Yeeeeeeahhhhhhh" both of them scream and run to come and hug me. I laugh and look over to Madison. She looks at me sadly but then looks away and leans into Jack. But Jack on the other hand had a scowl on his face. I smirk.

---------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO GET THE TWO ALBUMS LIKE I WILL TMRW BAHAHAHHAA #Purpose #MITAM :)

Much much much love and thanks for putting up with my procrastinating ass

-Kelly xoxo