Chapter 17

Recap

I'm thinking of moving. Transferring to a different school. And that's exactly what I'll do.
-------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

I've already talked to Christina about transferring schools. She already agreed an filled out the papers. This is my first day of school to Eastwood high. This is a really good school apparently.

I run to Kenny's house and knock on his door. He's opens up and smiles sadly at me. "Hey baby girl" he pulls me into a hug and kisses my head. I smile into the hug. "Hey Ken-Doll"

He already knows about me transferring. "Ready for me to talks you to Eastwood?" He asks. "Yeah..." I simply reply. We both get into his black range rover and he drove off. In no time, we got to the school. I'm so nervous.

We both stepped out of the car. He sighs. "Have a good day Andre-bear" he hugs me. "Don't worry, you'll be fine" I sigh. "Thanks Ken" I kiss him on the cheek and walk into the school. I stop and look back and him. He smiles and waves. I smile and wave back. I look down and continue to walk.

I go into the office and I hear the phones ringing and multiple people talking. I walk up to the front desk and there's an old lady sitting there. "Hi how can I help you?" She asks sweetly. "Uh yeah...hi I just transferred to Eastwood and I need my Schedule.." She smiled at me. "Name please?" She stared at her computer with her hands on the keyboard ready to type. "Andrea Russett" I replied.

She quickly types something and then the printer goes off. She stands up and walks to the printer taking the paper and coming back towards me. "Here you are sweetie" I smile at her. "Thank you"

I walk out of the office to go to my locker. Number 369. Great I have to search for it. I was looking around walking very fast and then I bump into someone. I fall backwards and all my papers and books fly everywhere. "Watch where you're going klutz!" I start to pick up my papers and books. "S-sorry I didn't mean to r-run into you..." I said quietly

I manage to stand up and I look at him. Wow. He's beautiful. He has sorta short hair. It's brown just like his eyes. He's wearing a shirt that says "Hall pass" on it. Black jeans, black shoes and a red backpack.

"Wait a minute...I haven't seen you around here before. You new?" I'm speechless. I just nod. He laughs. "Sorry about me yelling at you then. Trust me, I'm a pretty nice guy. The name's Felix" he sticks out his hand. I take it. "Andrea.." He smiles. "We'll Andrea, may I say that you're very beautiful? And I was wondering if you need help? Or a tour guide?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "I could heeeelllppppp" he says in a singsong voice. I laugh. "Sure Felix. Lead the way"

He smiles and takes my hand. He takes the paper with my locker number on it and smiles widely. "You're locker 369?! Oh my god! I'm locker 366! We're basically locker buddies! " he says excitedly.

I laugh. He leads me to my locker and I put all my things in. He takes my schedule. "You have science first. And so do I" he smiles. "Lets go!" He laughs. We run into science class and it's a female teacher. She sighs. "Mr.O'Neil, you're late, again" he laughs. "Sorry Suzy" and she scowls at him. "It's Mrs.Rasber to you"

I stand there looking around clueless. "What are you doing here in my class?" She asks me eyeing me up and down. "Um- I..I just-" and then Felix cuts me off. "She just transferred to Eastwood. And she's in your class because she has science. Duh"

"Oh...alright then have a seat" he points me towards some empty desk. Felix is crowed by people. He must be the popular bad boy...just like Kian. No. I can't think of him. Stop it Andrea.

Then I hear Mrs.Rasber speak. "Take your seat. Now please" I nod and turn back around. "Andrea, come here" Felix shooed everyone away and made room for me. I walked over to him and smiled. "Thank you" I mumbled. He just smiled.

Kian's P.O.V

I haven't seen Andrea since Thursday and now it's Monday. Where is she?! Why isn't she coming to school?! I'm worried sick for my baby.

I see her friend Kenny and he's with his two friends. I walk over to him. "HOLLAND!" His smile fades as I walk towards him. I take his collar and push him up against the wall. "WHERE'S ANDREA MAN!? I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR DAYS!"

He chuckles. "Let go of me Lawley. Then we'll talk" I sigh. I let go of him and he fixes his shirt. He takes a deep breath. "She transferred schools Kian" he breathed out lowly. I stood there in shock. Transferred?! This can't be happening! "To where?!" He sighs.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to tell you Kian.." I'm fuming. "PLEASE KENNY! SHE'S ALL I HAD TO REAL HAPPINESS IN A LONG TIME!" I cry out. He saw the way I broke down. "Eastwood" was all he said. Then he walked away with his friends.

Eastwood?! That school is filled with bad people. I need to get her back. I take out my cell and call Andrea. She didn't pick up. I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I just walk back into the school and plan everything out in my head.

-----------------------------------------
Short chapter? I don't know if it is, haha. Anyways I updated! And I probably will update again sometime this weekend. Anyways I love when you guys interact with me on here!! comment? suggestions? votes? until my next update. Stay flawless.

Bye loves.

~Kelly xoxo