Chapter 6

Recap

Kian snaps at her. "How about you scurry the fuck off. I'll handle you later. And say the wrong words babe, kiss your popularity, social life, and everything else goodbye! Now fuckin go!"

I hear two gasp and then I hear the clicks of their heels leaving Kian and I alone.

"Oh shit Andrea! Are you..are you alright?!"

He picks me up and he starts to walk. I don't know where we're going because my head is buried into his shirt.

(Do you notice that in the pic, it's Justin Bieber's house?😂😂😂)
------------------------------------------
Kian's P.O.V

I pick Andrea up and off the ground and start walking to my car. I own a lot of cars, but today I decided to take my white Range Rover.

I open the car door with my one hand trying not to move Andrea so much. I put her inside of the car, and put her bag in the back seat and drove off.

The car ride was silent. So I put on some music. I glanced at her every now and then. But her eyes were close. Dear lord I hope she's not dead.
I cleared my throat.

"Um..Andrea?"

She opened her eyes, but never looked at me.

After a few minutes, she spoke.

"What and why?"

I was really confused.

"I'm sorry? I don't quiet know what you mean?"

She finally looked at me.

"You're the reason why I was in the hospital for a whole week. It's all because of you and you're stupid "friends". You're the reason why I got a cast. The reason why I have a broken rib. You're the reason why Madison and Rebecca came up to me today! It's always, always you Kian! So why you, out of all people are trying to help me?! Why do you even care?! Madison and Rebecca already told me everything. Why can't you just leave me alone!"

Ouch. That hurt. But what the hell did those two say?
I didn't know what to say. So I just continued driving.

"Where are we going Kian?" She asked clearly annoyed with me.

"To my house"

She gave me wide eyes.

"Why?! Is this some trick to humiliate me?! I swear if it is-"

I cut her off.

"Because I wanna make sure the two didn't hurt you too bad. And you need a bandage for that"

I pointed at her sweater. It looked damp and it was probably because of the blood.

"Fuck!" she whispers.

We finally made it to my house and I get out first. I walk around and open the car door for her and extended my arm towards the house.

"Can you walk yourself? Or should I carry you in?"

She gave me a glare.

"I can fuckin walk myself" she spat.

I put my hands in the air in defeat.

"Damn okay, okay, I was just asking!" she slowly gets out of the car and I close the door. She looks up at my house and let's out a huge gasp.

"This -her voice let a little crack out, then clears her throat- This is your...house?!...It...it looks like a fuckin mansion!"

I let out a low chuckle. "Yeah..I've kinda been living here my whole life.."

She looks down at her feet. She looks...embarrassed? I can't tell. I clear my throat.