Chapter 2

Recap

I start to get up, but then Kian's friends and whores surround me. Kian starts to talk "Well, well, well, if it isn't little miss slut!" Jesus this can't end well.

------------------------------------------
Andrea's P.O.V

I finally get back up to my feet. Jack pushes me and I almost lost my balance and fell backwards again. They all just laughed at me.

"Hey look! I got a new penny board!" JC grabs my board out of my hands, and shows it off to everyone. People laugh and cheer him on. I scream at him. "That's expensive and not yours! Give it back JC!" I bought it with my own money. My foster Mom won't give me money. So I had to work for my money. And I bought everything I own. The only thing My foster Mom has ever done for me is she gave me food and a roof to live under.

Everyone around us is staring. And Kian gives me a surprised look. Madison sees his reaction and takes it as an attention opportunity. No surprise there! she's an attention W-H-O-R-E. "AHAHAHAHAHHA" she starts randomly laughing, super high pitched. It's hurting my ears. "Oh my god! The slut speaks!" she bits her lip and flutters her eyelashes looking at Kian. Kian just smirks at her attempt to get his attention.

"Yes Madison, she does. And is that a way to talk to my friend Andrea?" Wow. I can hear the smirking in his voice. Kian called me by my name. And there was no rude name calling afterwards. I was still mad about JC taking my penny board so I cussed out at Kian. "Does it look like I give two shits about the way I talk to you?! Obviously I don't care! Now give me my fuckin penny board back! I'm gonna be late for class! You guys are just stupid assholes!"

Kian looks at me and chuckles. Then he punches me in the face! I fall down, hitting the ground really hard while holding my face. "Oh shit! whoops did I accidentally punch you in the face?! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He gasp and starts laughing again. Sarcastic asshole. Obviously with him being the most popular guy in school, everyone laughs with him.

The laughing dies down and I hear Rebecca's annoying voice. "Come on honey, we don't want to catch any of her dirty diseases. Let's head on in" and with that they all walked away.

I hear someone's heavy footsteps walk towards me, and someone's yelling my name. "Andrea! Andrea!! please open your eyes!" I slowly open my one eye, to be face to face with Kenny. I let out a sigh of relief and he picks me up. "God Andrea, we need to get you to the nurse! I'll walk slow so you don't get a headache" he starts to walk into the school and finds the nurse while I'm in his arms with my tear stained cheeks.

We make it to the nurses office and she obviously asks me what happened to my nose. I told her I was boarding down the sidewalk and fell of my board as soon as I got to school and then injured my nose. She seemed to believe it. So she let me go but gave me some ice to put on my nose. I think Kian broke my nose! God I hate him. I walk to my locker with Kenny.

"Thanks for helping me Kenny. I don't know what is do without you" I sighed as I hugged him. He hugged me back with his strong arms. "No problem Andrea. You'd know I do anything for you" We both backed out of the hug and I opened my locker and saw just what I expected to see.

"You're a whore"

"Go kill yourself"

"You're fat"

Wow I love my fans. It would take me hours to finish reading all of these notes. I get them everyday. I close my eyes and a tear slips through. Kenny turns me around so I'm facing him and wipes the tear off my cheek. "Hey don't listen to them. They just wanna hurt you. There not even true!" I sighed. "If hurting me is what they wanted to do. Then well bravo to them. Because they've accomplished it" With that Kenny sighs and I walk away to get to my class.

I took a deep breath before entering my class. I had science. And science is the only class I have with all 7 of them. This shall be fun.

I walk into the classroom and everyone looks at me. "Sorry I'm late Mr.P, I was at the nurses office" and I hand him the note the nurse told me to hand to him. "It's okay Ms.Russett, just take your seat, and try not to be late again" I walk over to my seat, I sit in the middle of the room, and they all either sit behind me or surround me by sitting around me. Which is just lovely because I know they're always making fun of me and talking about me.

I sit down and start to write the required notes down, when something hits my head. I roll my eyes as I see a piece of paper on the floor. I look at Kian because he was the one that threw it. He mouthed "Pick it up" so I picked it up and opened it up. Inside it read

"You were lucky this time bitch. Talk to any of my friends like that again, and you'll get it hard. Real hard. Watch your back babe ;) ~Kian"

I glared at the note. He called me "babe" as a joke. He's a fuckin ass.

I continue to write into my notebook, as another note is passed my way. I put down my pen and pick up the note, opening it and reading it.

"Next time don't talk back to me honey. ;) and by the way, you're not getting ur penny board back. Ugly hoe ~JC"

I looked down at the words "You're not getting your penny board back" and read them over and over again. I just wanted to die. I felt tears at my eyes threatening to spill. I live far away from the school. And I hate paying for the bus. My board was my only transportation.

I just put the note down and continued to do my work, Until I was interrupted again. Another note. Joy. I didn't want to hear anymore bullshit from them. So I didn't read it. Until Kian coughed into his hand "AHEM READ THE FUCKIN NOTE" I glared at him and opened up the note.

"Hey whore, stay away from Kian. He's not yours and don't try to flirt with him because he's ours. God you're stupid. ~Madison & Rebecca"

As soon as I was done reading the note, the bell rung for lunch. Wow that means because of these assholes, I missed two damn periods of class! now I have to go explain to my teacher on why I didn't show up! Fuck.

------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I updated! 👏👏🎉🎊 So I don't know if this is any longer than the first chapter? I don't know 😂 but if there's spelling mistakes, I apologize because I'm typing on my iPod 😅 but how's the book so far?😁 Like it? hate it? comment? vote? 😂😂 until my next update

Bye loves

~Kelly xoxo

P.S I kinda wanna call my readers something, but I don't know what to call u guys! So for now I'm just gonna call u "Loves" because I don't have a better name. But if u do, comment your suggestions.