Chapter 4

Recap

That stupid bitch! She punched JC in the fuckin face! She took her board and started to board away. And she ratted me out! She is so fuckin done! Jack and I are fast so we run after her. We push her to the ground and beat her. When we were done, we walked away to go see JC.

I walked up to JC. "Hey bro, are you alright?" "Yeah man, but I think the dumb bitch gave me a black eye!" Lia gasp "My poor baby! That stupid bitch!" and I smirked "Don't worry man, If this bitch thinks she's living hell right now, just wait until tomorrow. Hell is going to be brought into a whole new level" they all smirked at my comment and we all walked home.

------------------------------------------
Kenny's P.O.V

I was looking for Andrea in the school, but couldn't find her anywhere. I think she may have gone home. I always wait for Andrea and we both wait until we think Kian and his little "crew" have gone home. We always get pushed around by them. So we wait until they're gone. But since I don't see anyone, I decided to walk out of the school doors.

Andrea and I go on the same route to go home, but we don't live in the same area. I live little closer to the school than Andrea does.

I make a sharp turn to my left and stop in my tracks. I'm standing in shock. There's a girl laying on the ground. Oh no. Dear lord please don't let it be Andrea. I look a little closer and the girl is wearing the same outfit Andrea was wearing today, and the girl also has the same penny board and bag as Andrea. Oh god.

I move the girl's hair out of her face just enough to identify that's it's my best friend, laying on the ground beat up. I panic, I don't know if she's still breathing or not! I check her pulse. I let out a huge sigh of relief. She's still breathing. I pick up all her things and carry her to the foster home that she lives at.

Her foster Mom's a complete bitch. I hope that she'll have a heart and help Andrea.

After walking about half an hour or so, I finally get to the home. I knock on the door, well I kick it because if I move my arms, Andrea will fall on the ground. I hear telling inside and then the door opens revealing one of Andrea's foster sisters. It's Tori.

Tori looks at Andrea and gasp. "What happened to Andrea?!" And when she shouted that, Christina, Andrea's foster Mom comes to the door. "Oh my, what happened to her?" she asked with no emotion. I looked at her blankly and said "I don't know. I walked out of school and started walking home, when I saw Andrea laying on the ground all beat up" she gave me a low chuckle and said "Bring her into her room please. Then you can go"

I brought Andrea into her room, and layer her down onto her old mattress, kissed her on the forehead and left her room closing the door behind me.
I gave her foster Mom a quick goodbye and have Tori a kiss on the cheek and started to walk home. Tori has always been my favourite, beside Andrea of course. She's only 10 and doesn't deserve to be treated like crap by Christina. I sighed as I continued walking.

Andrea's P.O.V

I woke up and opened my eyes to find that I was in my bedroom. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. Then I started to remember why I couldn't. Kian and Jack beat me up and left me on the streets. But I wonder who had brought me home?

I slowly tried to get up. Once I did my head was ringing. I had a horrible headache. Then I slowly walk to the washroom because I needed a shower badly, and to check the damage they had done to my body.

Once I made it to the washroom, I looked into the little mirror I had. It's not very big, but it's big enough for me to see my whole body. Wow. I had bruises everywhere and dry blood. I looked horrible. I don't even recognize myself in the mirror. I broke down crying.