Thirty One

[Two Months Later]

Frank: Hey uh

Frank: I've got a boyfriend.

Melanie: dude

Ashley: HAHAHAHAH ALEXIS I FUCKING TOLD YOU

Dallon: EVERYONE CALM DOWN. THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.

Frank has added Gerard to the chat

Gerard: Hi

Josh: How old are you

Josh: What's your home life like

Josh: If you hurt Frank in any way, I will kindly shoot you in the head with a gun

Frank: Hey Gerard...

Alexis: WhAt

Gerard: Eighteen, pretty good, and okay that's fair

Alexis: I SPENT MY MONEY ON MAKEUP

Josh: Okay good

Ashley: Fucking

Alexis: PLEASE SPARE ME

Ashley: Fine. But you owe me three coffees.

Alexis: Deal

Tyler: Speaking of coffee

Tyler: Josh come pick me up we're going to Starbucks

Brendon: What is happening

Dallon: Not sure lmaoo

Patrick: I have some grapes

Josh: wHy a M I lAughing sO HaRD ?!??

Melanie: s Ame

Josh: And why can't you drive

Tyler: Prozac makes me tired lmao

Josh: oh k

Josh: I am coming Tyler.

Ashley: WE ALL ARE. EVERYONE. MEET UP AT STARBUCKS.

Alexis: DEAL

-

Nothing's more frightening than ten teenagers with eccentric hair colors and face piercings entering a Starbucks at the same time. The only innocent looking one there is Patrick, who's attached to Alexis. They've oddly grown quite fond of each other. It's odd considering that they're polar opposites. It's actually quite cute, though.

"G-Guys..." Patrick mumbles, pointing to a preacher on the side of the road. The preacher is holding multiple signs, all saying just about the same thing. 'God hates fags' and 'We're all going to hell' just to name a few. Ashley cackles, Melanie and her making eye contact and nodding.

"Let's go, kids." Melanie smiles, starting to reroute a bit. All of them follow behind and nod. They all pair up. Josh with Tyler, Ashley with Melanie, Dallon with Brendon, Frank with Gerard, and Patrick with Alexis. "Ready! Set!"

And that's how the ten of them ruined a poor, hateful man's life. They all connected lips in unison, receiving cheers from passing cars. The street preacher turns, freezing at the truly magical sight.

"Sin! Sin! My precious eyes!" He yells, making fake gagging noises. Brendon snorts loudly and immediately backs up from Dallon, starting to laugh hysterically. Melanie soon joins in after, bringing all of them into a group laugh.

"G-God." Alexis laughs, leaning on Patrick. Patrick stumbles over a bit as he lets out a soft giggle. Frank and Gerard stay close and quiet to each other as usual. It's odd to hear them even say a word whenever they're together. It's like they have a telepathic connection. They probably do, though. There's a chance.

"I-Fuck-I love you so much." Dallon laughs, hugging Brendon. Brendon just continues to laugh hysterically into Dallon's shoulder. Dallon shakes his head, letting out a relieved sigh.

Tyler pulls up his sleeves subconsciously, resting his head on Josh's shoulder. Josh looks down at him with a small smile. "Y-You ready for coffee?"

"When am I not?" Tyler smiles, standing up straight. "Let's go get coffee now!" He screams.

"Good idea!" Ashley yells, racing him into the shop. The others follow closely behind, all entering the store and getting in line.

They had all gone from the actual definition of losers to the best/gayest friend group in the school. Of course they were going to get shit because of it, but they managed. They promised to protect each other if that happened. And whenever they needed to talk about their feelings, they would. They were all there for each other. Because that's what friendship is supposed to be.

And that's what they all needed.