Sixteen

Dallon: hey uh

Dallon: do you wanna be my boyfriend?

Brendon: Oh my god yes

Dallon: Really?

Brendon: Yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Dallon: Well okay awesome

Brendon: Come over turns out I'm not grounded lol

Dallon: alright I'll be right over

-

"Brendon! Your friend is here!" His dad yells from the bottom of the stairs. "Wait here lemme go get him." He begins to run up the stairs, leaving Dallon standing there awkwardly.

He lets out a sigh and looks around at the decor, which is a bit too fancy for his taste. Dallon walks around a bit and taps his foot, biting his lip. All the sudden he sees Brendon's mother come up to him, looking slightly mad.

"Do not kiss my son ever again. You got it?" She says, looking up at him. Dallon backs up a bit, surprised by her appearance.

"I mean, we're boyfriends. So that might not work out exactly." He says with sass in his tone, only slightly intimidated by her.

"Brendon Boyd Urie!" She yells as Brendon walks down the stairs. He's still wearing his pajamas and his hair is still an absolute mess since he just woke up again.

"Ugh, what?" Brendon rubs his eyes, walking up to Dallon and leaning on him as Dallon wraps his arm around him.

"You're boyfriends no-"

"Grace. Leave them alone. Brendon likes him. It's fine." He sighs, standing by her.

"Whatever, Boyd." She rolls her eyes and stomps off into her bedroom. Dallon looks down at Brendon, laughing a little bit. He looks up and laughs a bit with him.

"Alright. Come on now." Brendon pulls on him to go to his room. Dallon gets dragged and looks back at his father.

"Thank you, Mr. Urie. I genuinely appreciate it." He smiles, finally walking with Brendon.

"It's the least I could do, Dallon. Have fun." He goes into the kitchen to probably make some popcorn and watch a movie. Brendon laughs and takes Dallon up the stairs, leading him into his room. Dallon plops on the bed as Brendon closes the door.

"You're adorable when you're scared." He smiles, crashing onto him and laying on his chest. Dallon laughs and hugs Brendon, giving him a kiss on the cheek. They both lay there peacefully, warming each other with their embrace.

"You're hot when you've just woken up." He smirks, looking at him. Brendon laughs, hugging tighter.

"Ooh. Looks like you have a crush." Brendon boops his nose, chuckling. Dallon just stares at him.

"We're literally dating of course I have a crush on you." He laughs, booping Brendon back. They both laugh in unison and lay so they're staring at the ceiling. Dallon lets out a sigh. "Thanks for existing, by the way."

"You too." Brendon smiles and closes his eyes, drifting back to sleep slowly but surely. Just like how he fell in love with Dallon.

Slowly, but surely.