Ten

"I don't have a ride, Mel." Brendon says awkwardly, trying to rub the makeup off with a wipe.

"Oh. I can take you home." She smiles, cleaning up her room while Ashley attempts to help Brendon.

"Cool cool." Brendon sighs, grabbing another makeup wipe and working at the other half of his face. He continues to work away at his skin as Ashley slides off the wig, untying the dress.

"Here, turn around so I can unbutton you." Ash says, turning Brendon around. He tenses up at bit at her unbutton the dress individually and slowly. "There." She says borderline sexually.

Brendon shakes it off and takes off the majority of the makeup, throwing away the wipes and sliding the dress off. He sighs and tries to cover his body since other people are in the room. He slides on his shirt as fast as possible and then grabs his pants, pulling them up and buttoning them. He slides his shoes back on and sighs, heading back out into her room.

"Alright. Let's go." Melanie smiles, opening the door and gesturing for the two to exist. She skips in front of the two and down the stairs.

"I'm taking them home, mom!" She yells, opening the front door to outside as they head to her car. Melanie slides into the driver's seat, buckling up and putting the keys in the ignition. She lets out a sighs and pulls out of the driveway, heading to Brendon's home

-

"Cya at school tomorrow!" Melanie yells out the window, Brendon hurrying up to his house and entering it. He looks around and sighs, his parents in the kitchen talking about something while sitting at the dinner table.

He walks over to the two, sitting at the table and letting out a sigh. They immediately sit up straighter, looking at Brendon with a smile. He raises his eyebrow at their reaction to him.

"What is it?" He asks curiously, worried about something.

"Oh nothing. But could you go sit in your room? We're talking about some thing right now." His dad says with a smile.

"I guess..." Brendon replies suspiciously, standing up and beginning to head upstairs. He slowly walks into his room, closing the door behind him. Looking around, he crashes onto his bed and sighs. He then takes off his hearing aids, setting them on his nightstand and closing his eyes.

Why didn't you like her, Brendon? You're fucking weird. He thinks, letting out another sigh and wiping his eyes. He flips onto his back  and stares at the ceiling for a bit, simply doing the thinking he's needed for quite some time, until he slowly drifts into sleep.