Eighteen

Brendon wakes up and looks over at Dallon, who's sound asleep. He lets out a sigh and sits up to look at his phone, in which he checks the time.

"Dallon!" He says loudly without his hearing aids in. "School started five minutes ago." He jumps up and grabs a wad of clothes, running into the bathroom.

He slides his old shirt off and rubs some deodorant onto his armpits while sliding his shirt back on. Brendon grabs his pants and slides them around his ankles and onto his legs, buttoning them.

He runs back out and grabs his hearing aids, shoving them in quickly. Dallon stands and nods, throwing a pair of socks to Brendon.

"I don't have any other clothes so I'll just wear this." Dallon laughs, dragging Brendon with him. Brendon rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Do you have a car or anything?" Brendon asks curiously, still not having the socks on. Dallon nods.

"It's at my place, though. Which its only like, a block away." He looks back at Brendon with a smile.

"My dad has the day off, wanna just have him drive us?" Brendon asks curiously, a big smile on his face.

"Sure." Dallon replies as they go down the stairs to his dad on the couch. "Can we get a ride, Mr. Urie?" He asks curiously.

"Sure. Oh crap, you're late. Oops." He laughs it off, standing up and getting the keys. "Follow me."

Dallon nods and continues to drag Brendon to the car. They exit the front door as Brendon's father starts the car up. Dallon opens the back door and gestures for Brendon to get in. Brendon laughs and nods, sitting in the back. Dallon gets in the other seat.

"You ready, boys?" Boyd asks.

"Yep." Brendon replies, laying his head on Dallon's shoulder and looking up at him. Dallon plays with his hair for a bit, smiling.

"Stop being so cute. It makes me sick." Dallon whispers to him, letting out a soft chuckle. Brendon smiles.

"Oops."