Twenty Five

"Hey Dal. Uh, I can't really take this stuff to my place." Alexis utters out nervously, looking at him as they walk to the car.

"Why? Can't you just sneak it up to your room?" He looks over, opening Alexis' door for her. Tyler mutters something under his breath and sits in the back, sipping on his coffee.

"Yeah, um, about that..." She sighs, getting into the car. Dallon gets in the driver's seat and looks over at Alexis as she buckles up. "Last time I tried this, they looked through the stuff and I got grounded."

"You wanna head to my place? You can do whatever. My parents are never home, anyways." Tyler says from the back, poking his head around.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure." Alexis smiles and sits up, Dallon starting the car up. "Both of you buckle your seat belts. I don't want you to die."

Dallon and Tyler laugh, buckling themselves up. Alexis turns on the radio and flips through the stations, finally settling on one. She lets out a sigh and digs through the bag.

"Tyler's house? Right?" Dallon says as he backs out of the parking spot awkwardly, quickly switching the gear into drive and slowly easing out into the street. Alexis nods, leaning back.

"Yep." Tyler mumbles, sitting criss-cross in the back. "My dad might be home. He might have his new mistress there, too. You might hear moaning and stuff from the bedroom. Sorry about that." He laughs it off.

"Cool. Might join in." Alexis jokes, flipping through the radio stations again. Dallon snorts, swerving the car slightly. "Fuck! Dallon, calm down!" She yells, tensing up.

Tyler laughs and finishes his coffee, letting out a disappointed sigh. Alexis stops on a radio station, letting out a groan. She rolls her eyes and slouches in the seat. Dallon takes a turn, still laughing from Alexis' joke. She rolls her eyes, this time at Dallon.

"Nerd." Tyler says to Dallon, smirking slightly. "Now pull over to this Starbucks. I need another coffee."

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow updates. I've been kinda bleh lately. I promise I'll try to get longer chapters soon. School is starting up soon as well, so that's another burden. Just try to bare with me? Alright? Cool k.