Nineteen

"Thanks, dad." Brendon yells, running out of the car and heading to class. "Cya later Dallon!"

"Cya!" Dallon yells back, laughing. "Thank you, Mr. Urie. I really appreciate it."

"My pleasure, kid. Now go on." He replies, gesturing for Dallon to leave. Dallon finally hops out of the car, realizing he left his backpack at home. He shrugs it off and just continues walking to class. I mean, it only has all of his homework and supplies. No big deal.

-

"Hey, retard. You're late now? Hangin' out with your boyfriend?" The infamous gang of assholes' leader says while walking up to Brendon.

"Actually, yes. He's my boyfriend and we were hanging out last night? Have a problem with that?" Brendon replies, looking the leader of the group right in the eye. He's got 2006 scene hair and is trying, so desperately trying to get a faux mohawk.

"So you're a retard... And a fag? Hmm, wouldn't be surprised." He laughs, looking at the two people behind him. And then it clicks. Brendon knows the two. Josh and Frank.

"Well, you got the second part right. And just because I can't hear as well doesn't mean I'm a retard." Brendon sighs, folding his arms.

"Well maybe after this you will be." He smiles, throwing a punch at him. Brendon  falls to the ground, letting out a whimper and looking up.

"No, Jack. Dude, don't do this." Frank finally speaks up, trying to pull him out of the way.

"Fuck off or help me." Jack says back, kicking Brendon in his stomach. Brendon curls up into a ball and whimpers, waiting for it to stop.

"No, Frank's right. Quit it." Josh speaks up, pulling Jack back. Jack automatically elbows Josh in the nose, causing him to get a bloody nose. Frank dives in and shoves Jack to the ground. "Fucking hell! Not cool!"

"If anything, you're the fag, Jack." Frank spits on Jack, kneeling down by Brendon.
"Hey, Josh. Help me take him to the nurses."

"Dude my nose is like a river of blood right now I ca-"

"Stop being a pussy." Frank interrupts him, sitting Brendon up against a locker. "Can you stand on your own?"

Brendon doesn't respond, looking at Frank blankly. He lets out a sigh and gestures for him to stand. Brendon nods and scoots slowly up the locker, leaning on Frank. In which Frank stumbled sideways a bit because Brendon is taller than him.

"Alright, Josh. Come on." Frank says, holding Brendon upright and walking down to hall towards the nurse's office.

"Jesus Christ, dude."