Eleven

{A Few Weeks Later}

For next next three weeks or so, Brendon bonds with Dallon and the others while Josh and Frank still bitch about him hanging out with Brendon.

And then Dallon decides to do something risky.

"I, uh, hey." Brendon says, looking up to Dallon's bright red face. He looks up and down, realizing he's wearing a long, black dress that's somehow big enough for his height "Oh. Was it a dare?"

"This? Oh, um, no. I've just never worn a dress and I wanted to try it out. Stole it from my sister." He laughs uncomfortably, cowering slightly at the incoming jocks. Unfortunately, they notice him and take note on the dress.

"Hey, fag." The leader says, looking Dallon up and down. "Or are you a tranny now?" His group laughs behind him.

"Sweetie, I'm so deeply sorry that you feel so lowly about yourself that you have the need to force your own insecurities onto others. And I'm sure no one ever bats an eye at you due to the size of your microscopic dick." Dallon smiles, looking him straight in the eye.

"Fuck off faggot." He replies, obviously not sure what to say.

"Is that the best you've got? So not only is your dick the size of an ant, you've got a brain that doesn't even function. Maybe try better next time." He smiles condescendingly, blowing a kiss and gesturing for them to leave.

"Do we have a problem here?" The teacher comes up to the group, crossing her arms and looking at them.

"Uh, no ma'am." The leader of the group says, heading back to their desks. Dallon smiles and sits down, looking at the teacher.

"Nice outfit today, Dallon. If anyone gives you any trouble for it, contact me and give me the names." She smiles and heads to the front of the class as the bell rings. Brendon sighs and leans back, watching the teacher begin the lesson.

Dallon smiles softly and lays his head on his hand, paying attention to the lesson. He lets out a sigh, his blue eyes twinkling from the light of the projector. Brendon stares at him for a second, quickly looking away from him.

Brendon, stop it. Please stop. He thinks, letting out a sigh. Three more days until the weekend.