Nine

Brendon walks out of the bathroom, the look on his face saying 'Please end my pain.' Melanie and Ashley turn around to look at him, bursting into laughter at how uncomfortable he looks. He rolls his eyes and looks at the two as they run up to him.

"Oh my god I'm so glad I did this." Melanie continues to laugh, fixing the skirt.

"Those lips..." Ashley looks over at Melanie, genuinely astonished.

"Yes. I know I have big lips." He says with a completely monotone voice.

"No, but like, wear lipstick or something more often. Holy crap I'm so jealous." Ashley continues to look at his outfit and makeup.

"Dude. I already have hearing aids. I'm sure that if I start wearing lipstick I'll get my teeth knocked out." He sighs, folding his arm. "Can I go take this off now?"

"No! Let me get a picture of this." Melanie runs over and grabs her Polaroid camera as Ashley just pulls out her phone. "Gotta do it for the aesthetic." The two girls giggle and Brendon rolls his eyes. They both take a picture and Ashley puts her phone in her pocket, Melanie holding the photo and setting down the camera.

"Honestly, you look better than I do." Ashley says, blending his blush out a bit more with her finger. Melanie smiles and flicks his hair out of his eyes.

"Let's get a wig on him." Melanie suggests, both of them beaming with excitement.

"Nope. Goodbye." Brendon begins to walk into the bathroom until Ashley grabs on his collar, pulling him back and basically choking him.

"You're not going anywhere until we get this wig on you." Ashley smiles, letting go of the dress. Brendon rolls his eyes and Ashley runs over to grab one of her many wigs.

"Which one, Ash?" She smiles, pulling out a few different colored ones.

"Um, whichever one matches his regular hair color." She walks over and grabs the bald cap, a big grin on her face. She skips back over to Brendon and slides it on, making sure it's got all of his hair. Melanie grabs the wig and prepares it, walking over to Brendon and beginning to put it on.

"I actually hate you." He sighs, not having fun at all.

"Oh, we know." Melanie giggles, adjusting the hair a bit. "Oh? This actually looks good?"

"Here, wait. Move over Mel." Ashley slides in, tucking the hair and making it frame his face. She then reached over for a brush and teases it to get some volume.

"Okay. Okay." Melanie nods, approving of her changes.

"Can I loo-" Brendon mumbles out.

"No." Ashley focuses intensely on the hair, making it look perfect. Melanie giggles, nodding with approval. "Done. Go look now."

Brendon scoffs and walks back into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. He twirls his hair a bit and shakes his head, obviously being uncomfortable.

"Yeah. No. I don't like this at all." He chuckles, even though he looks surprisingly attractive. Mel and Ash giggle, both staring at him.

"Are you sure?" Ashley asks, still smiling.

"Yes. I am positive." He laughs, messing around with the hair. "Wait." He clears his throat, turning to the two. "My name's Drisella Kokane. Don't get fucked up tonight, my hoes." He says in the manliest voice his possibly can, cracking up.

Melanie and Ashley burst into laughter, all three of them losing their shit. Until they hear a knock on the door as it opens. Melanie whips her head around to see her mom standing there, mortified.

"What did you do to him, Mel?!" She yells, looking at the three.

"To be fair, I did agree to this." Brendon admits, trying not to burst into laughter.

"Okay, well, these two need to get ready to go home. It's almost time for us to head to your grandma's." She shakes her head with disappointment, making her way out and closing the door.

Melanie turns around, looking at the two with a bright red face. Only to find that they have the same blush going on. They all burst into laughter at the same exact moment and since they're full-body laughers, they bump into each other a ton. Which just makes them laugh even more.

"I-I hate you guys so much." Brendon mumbles out, dying of laughter still.