Twenty Four

Dallon, Alexis, and Tyler all jump out of the car. Alexis runs toward the mall while screaming, dragging the two with her. Tyler struggles desperately to catch up since he's smaller than the two, ultimately failing as she literally drags him into the building.

"Ahh! Okay! Where first?!" Alexis yells excitedly, letting go of their wrists and looking up at Dallon. Tyler quickly rolls down his sleeve, grimacing for some reason.

"Vanity?" He suggests, nervous from all the attention towards them.

"Deal. Come on!" She smiles, running to the store. Tyler and Dallon look at each other, both letting out a sigh and following behind her. The two enter the store, getting rude looks from the ladies at the cash register.

"Hello, gentlemen. What're you looking for today?" A lady with long, brown hair that's shaved at the sides asks the group. She's also wearing a black crop-top with high waisted skinny jeans that show a small amount of stomach.

"I'm looking for a dress... For my... Uh, sister. Yeah." Alexis smiles, looking up at the dress with white lace on the upper part and a floral pattern on the bottom.

"You want that one? I can go grab one from the back and it for you." She suggests, a big smile on her face.

"Oh, yeah. Uh, she's a medium." She notes, looking at Dallon and Tyler nervously.

"Alright! I'll be back." The lady walks off, heading to the back storage area. Tyler puts his hand out, looking at Dallon.

"Can I get five bucks? I want a coffee." He says quietly, looking up at him.

"Oh yeah. Sure." Dallon nods, taking out his wallet. He gives five dollars to Tyler as he runs off. Alexis stands by Dallon, scratching her knee through a hole in her jeans.

"Cute dress, by the way." Dallon smiles, looking down at Alexis. She smiles nervously and stands up straight, the lady making her way back.

"Alright! Here's the dress. And if you need anything else, just ask me!" She smiles, walking to the woman that's at the cash register. She gives her a quick kiss on the cheek and smiles.

"Is everyone in this city gay or something?" Alexis jokes quietly, walking to the corner where the jeans are. Dallon chuckles silently, blinding following her. She looks through the jeans and grabs a couple of pairs, nodding in approval.

"Hey homos." Tyler abruptly says, stopping in place. "I mean hey homo and hey hetero. Yeah. Oops."

"You're fine, Ty." Alexis smiles and brushes it off. "What kind of coffee did you get?"

"Caramel macchiato." He responds, taking a sip.

"Pussy. Get straight black. The opposite of me." Dallon smiles, punching Tyler lightly on the shoulder. Alexis snorts, eventually starting to laugh hysterically. The two others join in on the laughter, Alexis full-body laughing.

"J-Jesus, calm down, Alexis. Please." Tyler laughs out, looking at her rolling around with laughter.

"I-I'm sorry." She snorts again, trying to regain her composure. "It's just, th-that was golden. G-Good job, Dallon."

"Why thank you." He smiles, grabbing Tyler's coffee and taking a sip. Tyler looks up at him, pouting slightly. He rips the coffee out of his hand, angrily sipping it.

"Meanie." Tyler pouts, jokingly storming off. Dallon chuckles and looks over at Alexis, who's still trying to calm down after his joke.

"O-Okay. Let's pay." She smiles, walking to the counter. Alexis lays down the clothes on the counter, taking out the money.

"Did you have any trouble shopping today?" The woman ringing the clothes up says monotonously, looking up boredom. Her name tag reads 'Jenna.'

"Nope." Alexis smiles and taps her fingers on the edge. Jenna sighs, holding her hand out.

"That'll be one hundred and one dollars and twenty three cents, please." She says boredly. Alexis lays down one hundred and two dollars, taking the bag.

"Keep the change." She smiles, looking at Dallon. "Next store?"

"Yep." Dallon sighs and starts to walk out, putting his hand in his pockets. Alexis skips next to Dallon, looking up at him with mild heart eyes.

"Have a good day!" The cashier yells at the two, turning to the other lady.

"You too!" Alexis yells back, finally walking like a normal person. "To Sephora!"