The last image pops into my head as Pookie dressed in a purple lace bra, purple thong, baring her pale ass, suspenders and black stockings all the way up to her thighs. Can't forget the purple fuck me heels. Yeah, that does it. My balls tighten and I let go, making a mess all over my stomach while whispering out Sang's name.

~Nathan~

I'm sitting in Kota's car as we sit out on watch for an assignment. I'm bored. Shit fucking bored. Kota isn't very talkative. He's lost in his own thoughts and I know he's still cussing at his Mom in his head for letting her have those books.

I get my phone out and debate on texting her but looking at the time it tells me it's almost midnight. She'll most probably be asleep by now.

Beside me, Kota sighs. "Let's go. Nothing's gonna happen. We'll come back tomorrow." I grunt, hating the fact I'll have another fucking night away from Peanut. Kota makes the drive home in silence and is soon pulling in his driveway. I tell him bye before jogging over to my own house. I go straight to my room and plonk myself on my bed.

Fifty shades of grey. I've heard about the book plenty of times in the past and I've even seen Erica with hers. She always had this...flirty knowing smile on her face when she read the books in front of us. It made me a little uncomfortable being around her through those times but it's something that I just started ignoring.

Now I'm curious. I heard what Peanut has muttered coming out of her attic space. Something about it just getting to the good part.

Curiosity getting the best of me, I get my iPad and load up my kindle app. I downloaded it for Peanut a little while ago but she's never used it. Typing in Fifty Shades of Grey into the search bar, I press enter and wait for it to load. Three books by the same author come up and I press the one with the title I know, press buy and wait for it to download.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm going to sit and read Fifty Shades of Grey because I'm fucking curious. The way Gabe had described kind of perked up my curiosity then but now I'm just even more curious.

Sitting back on the bed, I hold the iPad above my face and press the cover of the book. It loads and chapter one comes up. I start reading and hope I won't regret it.

~Victor~

I sit at my piano as my fingers run along the keys, playing the song I have been working on for my Princess. I want to get it right, perfect before I play it for her and at the moment it's the only way to distract me. Fantasies keep running through my head but I shove them away, not because I want to but because I'm unsure. Being a virgin with no experience at all is kind of worrying. What if Princess has her first time with one of the other or more before me and she's picked up all this experience. What if I'm not good and I can't pleasure her the way I dream about.

I've always wanted to wait for the girl that holds my heart and Sang has that. It's lying in the palm of her hands along with eight others. I've had chance to have sex and lose my virginity. I have had ploanedy of girls throw themselves at me in the past. I've even had my Dad get me a hooker so I could become a man. I'll never want to be a man like him. It's sickening.

My phone ringing pulls me from my thoughts. I pull it from my pocket and see that it's Gabe. I sigh and answer it. "Hello."

"I need your card details."

"Why?" I frown.

"Because...I'm buying some stuff for Trouble off the internet."

"What sort of stuff?" I ask, pulling my wallet from my pocket.

"Just...stuff. Just fucking stuff alright. Just give me the details." He huffs down the phone.

"No. Tell me why."