Juvia Fullbuster

Mulai dari awal

Titania walked down the aisle next, ignoring the flashes of light people took. "Yay! go Erza!" Azuka cheered but Bisca quickly covered her mouth "Shh.." Alzack smiled at them.

"Okay Juvia I gotta go next, you can do it, just take deep breaths okay?" Juvia nodded. "Okay.." then Lucy walked out, leaving Juvia all alone.

"Okay..I can do this.." Lucy whispered, walking down the aisle, biting the insides of her cheek.

Natsu looked at Lucy and smiled.

She looks beautiful..

Nashi looked at her mother and giggled "Mama!!" "Shh.." Wendy said, tickling the baby a bit making her laugh. "She really is adorable.." Romeo whispered who sat besides her. "Yeah..I agree"

Lucy stood besides Mira and Erza, smiling at Natsu who gave her a wink. Gray gave her a confused look. "She's coming" Lucy whispered then everyone looked down the aisle to see Juvia walking, holding a bouquet of flowers.

Juvia..you got this..Juvia can handle this I mean I! Ju-Juvia! Ahh!! I'm nervous!!

Juvia smiled, walking her way towards the priest and Gray who smiled at her. She stopped suddenly when Gray winked at her.

I can do this!! Juvia can! I mean I!! I'm gonna be his wife!!

She quickly walked towards them before she melted then faced Gray. "You okay?" he whispered. "Yeah..Juvia's fine.I mean I" Juvia showed a nervous smile.

The priest cleared his throat and everyone turned to him.

"We gather around here today..."

.

"Do you have any vows?" the priest asked, looking at Gray and Juvia. "Uh..y-yeah..Juvia has vows I mean I" she unfold the paper she've been holding and looked at it, facing Gray.

"Juvi- I, Juvia Lockser, choose you, Gray-sa- I mean Gray Fullbuster, to be my husband. In front of our friends and family, I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle that may come in our path. I promise to protect you and always be by your side, be your partner through parenthood. I will comfort you when our team loses and I promise to drink and celebrate with you when we win, after I make this little one here" she smiled while she touched her stomach and the guild chuckled. Juvia then looked back at her soon to be husband. "I loved you the first time I saw you and I knew we were meant to be be together forever, I will never ever let you go, I'll love you always Gray-sama"

Everyone clapped their hands.

"Nice vows Juvia" Mira whispered. Gray smiled at her, oh how badly he wanted to kiss her but that part will come in soon. Gray then dug in his pants pocket and took out a piece of paper.

"Now for the groom to say his vows" the priest smiled then everyone turned to Gray.

"I um..Gray Fullbuster, choose you, Juvia, to be my wife. In front of our friends and family gathered here, I promise to love and cherish you throughout the good times and bad. I promise to protect you and our son, Storm, who I love so much. I promise to obey your every rule and I promise I'll remember to.." Gray looked at Natsu, giving him a glare then he faced Juvia. "To stop drink and acting childish.." he grumbled and everyone laughed. "I promise to always keep you happy and cheerful and be by your side forever, not even death will do us part because I'll always be there Juvia, I want you to know that okay?" she smiled and nodded. "I love you Juvia..and I always will"

Everyone cheered.

.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" They watched each other before they leaned in and kissed.

Everyone stood up from their chairs to applaud the married couple. "Yay...you see that Nashi?" Wendy asked the giggling toddler. Natsu walked forward and hugged Lucy, surprising her "You look beautiful by the way.." he whispered in her ear making her laugh. Juvia broke part and held Gray's hand up, facing everyone "I'm finally a Fullbuster!!" she yelled and the guild cheered.

"Congrats Juvia Fulbuster!!"

.

"Nashi baby! you missed me?!" Lucy smiled, taking her baby from Wendy's arms. "She've been laughing all day today" Romeo said. "Yeah..she really is a happy child" Wendy said.

"Yeah.." Lucy kissed her baby's forehead and hugged her "I missed you Nashi..so much, I never saw you whole morning" Nashi looked behind her and smiled when she saw her father approaching them.

"Hey Nashi.." Natsu smiled, taking the baby from her mother arms. "Hey, I never had whoe morning with her, I've been busy helping the bride" Lucy said "I missed her" Natsu said.

"I missed her more you know" Lucy then kissed her child's forehead again. "Isn't that right Nashi.." she cooed at the baby making her laugh. "I missed you too" she looked at Natsu and smiled.

.

"I'm so happy Gray-sama.." Juvia whispered, swaying side to side with Gray as they played a slow song. "Me too..I got to marry the girl I love today.." he said making her smile. "And you got pretty nervous back there..you were speaking third person" "I know..I was really really nervous, was it obvious?" she asked.

"Yeah..but no worries..I was nervous too" Gray said.

"You're really hard" Levy said, looking up at Gajeel "Well duh shorty" "Hey! you don't have to be so mean you know!" "Whatever.." Gajeel narrowed his eyes. Levy then sighed "It's so peaceful.." she whispered, looking over his shoulder.

"How come you wasn't a bride's maid?" he asked "I didn't wanted to be one.." "Me neither but they forced me up there" he grumbled making her laugh. "And you know..I wanted to talk to you about..you know.." "What?" Levy asked, confused.

"About the thing we did" "What did we-" she stopped, her cheeks heating up.

"Listen I'm sorry, I was drunk.." "Me too..but aren't we over that already, it was months ago, I thought you handle it pretty good" "I did..but I thought.." "Shh, it's okay alright" he slightly smiled.

.

"Time to cut the cake you two!" Makarov said, a cup of alcohol in his hand.

Everyone gathered around the tall blue and white cake and smiled at Juvia who held a knife in her hand. "Well..it's now or never" Gray said.

"Could've been strawberry cake though.." Erza pouted.

"Da!" Nashi said, stretching for the cake. "No Nashi..don't" Lucy said. "Lucy what's wrong?" she turned around to see Natsu "Oh it was Nashi..she was stretching for the cake" she smiled, unaware her baby already took a handful of the cake and shoved it in her small mouth.

"Oh.." Natsu smiled then walked up besides her. "Nashi..are you behaving?" they both watched the baby girl and their eyes widened.

"Da!" he hit the cake hard making it shake. "Nashi don't!" everyone watched Lucy. "Lucy what's wrong?" Juvia asked. "Oh..nothing.." she said nervously, letting Nashi face her so no one can see her messy face.

"Oh..well.." Juvia dipped the knife in the cake and cut out a small piece, taking a fork and pivking up piece "Say ahh honey" she said to Gray and everyone laughed. "Didn't knew Gray was such a baby" Gajeel chuckled but recieved piece of cake in his face. "Shut up!" Gray yelled.

"Gray!"

He turned to the pissed off Juvia "Oh..sorry" "Oh you're so on" Gajeel took a handful of cake and threw it at Gray but the ice mage ducked and it hit Juvia straight in her face.

Everyone went silent, staring at Juvia.

Juvia gasped, wiping the cake off her face, looking at Gajeel before she took a handful of cake and threw it at him but it end up hitting Erza. "My dress!"

Natsu laughed then took a handful of cake "Cake fight!!" he threw it straight in Makarov's face. "You're on you little brat!" then there the guild were, throwing cake at each other faces.