Murphy

I watched as Bellamy walked out of the drop ship. After listening to him talk to the camp about how everyone was dead I had been sitting by myself waiting for what I was not shore. My body was running on auto piolet. I started walking into the drop ship not really caring about anything anymore.

Once I was inside the first thing I heard was the dying kid. He was being so loud. I found myself becoming very angry that this little shit who tried to kill me was being kept alive but Dahlia was most likely gone.

I quickly made my way over to him and grabbed a plastic bag on the way. I walked behind him and before he even knew I was there I pulled it over his head. He tried to shout and fight back but there was barley any fight left he was to weak. It was almost too easy.

"This is for trying the noose that they hung me with." I said to him. "Say hi to Collen for me."

I was not shore if he could hear me but I hoped he could. I wanted him to know that I was the one who was going to kill him. I was the one who killed his friend. I watched as the life left him and when he laid there unmoving I removed the bag from his head. 

Just as I did I heard a clanking nose from behind me. I turned to see Jasper coming down the ladder.

"He stopped breathing. I was... I was trying to help him." I said trying to convince him that I had done nothing wrong.

He slowly continued down the ladder. He looked at my gun lying on the table and in that second I knew he was exactly what happened.

We both ran at the gun but I got it first. I picked it up and pointed it at him.

"Murphy just put the gun down." He said to me.

And for one second I thought about it, knowing now mad Dahlia was the last time I tried to kill him.

Then I remembered that she was gone and that did not matter anymore.

"He tired to kill me." I said to him then he took a step back.

"Hey don't move!" I yelled as I pointed the gun at him again.

"Okay. Okay. It's cool." Jasper said as he held up his hands.

"No, it's not. You know what will happen to me if you tell Bellamy." I told him knowing that Bellamy had been waiting for any reason to kill me, especially now that Dahlia is not here to stop him.

"Tell Bellamy what?" Bellamy's voice came over the talkie that was in Jasper's pocket. 

There was a split second I froze knowing that I was screwed and did not know what to do.

"Murphy has a gun, he killed Myles!" Jasper yelled into the talkie.

I quickly hit him with the but of the gun.

"Murphy what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy yelled.

I ran over to the drop ship door pressing the button and closing it before anyone could run inside.

"Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!" Bellamy yelled on the other side of the door.

"You try to be a hero, Jasper dies." I told him as I tried to by myself more time.