Murphy

"I go where he goes." She told Bellamy.

"Suit yourself." He answered.

I could not believe it Dahlia was going to stay with me. They were willing to let her back into camp but she told them no, so she could stay out here in the woods and die with me.

When they disappeared from my view I grabbed the knife. And forced myself stand.

I watched her as she walked over to me. She staggered a little bit on her way over and could not help but wonder if she was just tired or if her head injury was worse than I thought.

"Here let me help." Dahlia sad as she tried to help me walk.

She wrapped one of her arms around my waist and tried to hold me up as we walked. It was easy for me to tell that she was having just a hard time as I was to walk.

"Stop." I told her and she listened rite away.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked me.

I just looked at her for a moment. I was not able to answer her. I was to week to speak. I just pulled her in close to me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. It was not like when I hugged her tight after the acid fog. I held her gently in my arms my cheek rested on her shoulder. It was not until she wrapped her own arms around me and hugged me back that I squeezed her back. Holding onto her a little tighter. We did not need to hold each other tight to know that we cared about each other. I was just so happy that she was here, and I was not alone.

I don't know how long we stood there holding each other. I just did not want to let her go. I was pulled out of whatever trance I was in when she placed her cheek onto my chest. She just let herself melt into me in a way that was even new for us. It was in this moment that I realized I had been lying to myself all these years. I loved Dahlia and not in the sisterly kind of way that I had been telling myself. That was a lie. I did not love Dahlia; I was in love with her. I gave her one last squeeze before pulling back slightly to look at her. She looked so worn down it made me wonder what I looked like.

I placed my hands on her arms so I could push her back a little more without letting her go completely.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She forced a smile on her face.

"I'm fine you're the one who looks like crap. We need to find somewhere where we can clean you up so I can see how bad you're really hurt." She told me.

I wanted to tell her not to worry about me but that was when I noticed my hands where covered in blood, so where my arms. But it was fresh blood, not like the dry blood that was all over my body.

I started to panic. This was a lot of blood. I grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around. She was not wearing her jacket so it was easy to see the blood that was soaking threw her shirt. It was fresh blood so she was still bleeding.

"Dahlia, you're bleeding. Is that all from your head?" I asked her.

I grabbed hold of her head so I could look at the gash on her head that Bellamy had left her. She let out a small cry of pain when I did so. It was worse than I thought. It was still bleeding and would defiantly need stitches.

"No I think most of it is from my back." She told me.

"Your back. I thought you would be healed by now?" I asked her.

"It was starting to scab over I must have ripped it open. It's no big deal." She told me.

"No big deal. Turn around Dahlia." I told her.