Chapter 83 - Let the search begin

When we got back to camp to say they were happy to see us was an understatement. Only one other group succeeded in catching a few small rodents. The deer that we caught would be enough to feed us tonight then we could worry about it tomorrow. I left the deer with the meat crew and they got to skinning it.

Bellamy was waiting by the drop ship with a smile.

"I see you brought us dinner." He said when he saw me.

"Actually it was Murphy's kill." I told him.

His mood seemed to drop when he looked to Murphy's smug face.

"Is everyone back?" I asked.

"Everyone but Clarke and Finn." He answered.

"It's getting late; they should be back by now." I told him.

"Who cares?" Murphy said before walking over to the deer.

"Your boyfriends an ass." Bellamy said once Murphy was gone.

"I know." I responded as I walked over and looked inside the drop ship to see Raven and Monty working on the walkies.

"Should we be worried about Clarke and Finn?" I asked him.

"Not yet, give them some time." He said to me but I was not shore if he was right.

The longer we wait the longer something could go wrong.

I walked over to Murphy who was gutting fish when Raven came over to us.

"The hunters are back?" She asked when she saw the food that was cooking.

"Yeah." I answered her.

"Is Finn back?" She asked.

"No not yet." I told her.

"Don't worry I'm shore Clarke is keeping him out of trouble." Murphy said getting a very hard smack on the back of the head from me.

"Owww." He complained.

"Don't be such and ass." I told him.

"Whatever it's the truth." He said causing her to storm away from us.

"Yeah but she's upset." I said to him.

"Who cares she's a bitch." He responded.

"And this is why you have no friends." I said to him.

"I don't need any friends. I have you." He said as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"Murphy you smell like fish." I said as I pushed him away from me.

"No shit." He responded before going back to work.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and went to find Bellamy. Clarke and Finn should have been back by now. I was really worried.

I made my way over to Bellamy's tent just when Raven was storming out of it. I walked inside to see that Bellamy was putting his shirt back on.

"Raven really?" I asked him.

"What do you want?" He asked me avoiding my question.

"I want to put together a search party. Clarke is still not back." I told him.

He seemed to be taking in what I was saying but he did not look too worried.

"I'm shore there fine. We're not sending anyone out until light." He told me.

"Are you kidding me they could be dead by then?" I snapped at him.

"Or they could be shacked up somewhere." He replied.