That Bad

Bellamy had run out of the drop ship to try to get everyone ready for the war that was bound to come knocking on our doors at any moment. I stayed behind with Clarke and Raven, hoping I would be able to help with something. I could not help but feel guilty that Raven had got shot. Murphy shot her, and the only reason he was still here was because I asked Clarke and Bellamy to let him stay.

The two of them were trying to figure out how to blast off the drop ship so we could barbeque all the grounders after drawing them in. I had to admit it was a good plan. I really wish I would have thought of it instead of Clarke.

Clarke and Finn had gone under the ship to try to find some switch or something that would start this hunk of junk up again and I sat across from Raven.

"Why are you here?" She asked me while she and Clarke had taken a break from yelling at one and other.

"I'm making sure you're okay." I answered.

"Yeah, I get that, why?" She asked.

"Because this is my fault. And this is my way of saying sorry." I told her.

"I don't need you to feel sorry for me." She snapped.

"I don't feel sorry for you. I am sorry Murphy shot you, I should have been here to stop him. I was the only reason he was even here, it's my fault." I told her.

"No its not!" She snapped at me then started to cough.

"Whatever that psychopath does is not on you." She said to me.

"But." I tried to say but she cut me off.

"No, obviously you two have history and it's obvious you love each other but your two different people. Yeah when I met you I thought you were a bitch but I realized you're not that bad." She told me causing me to chuckle.

"And I understand what it's like to love someone you should not, but you need to realize you can't control him. You can't change him and you can't constantly follow him around to make sure he does not kill people." She told me.

I wanted to say something back but she looked away and went back to work on whatever she was tinkering with so I left her alone not wanting to be the reason we all got massacred.

"Raven we can't find the ignition switch!" Clarke called from below.

"I'm guessing you did not study engineering?" She asked me.

"The only thing I studied was the easiest ways to kill people." I told her she looked like she was going too responded to Clarke but then she stopped moving and looked down to her legs.

"Raven!" Clarke called again.

"I can't feel my legs." She called back and you could hear the pain in her voice.

"Hold on I'm coming!" Clarke answered.

I moved over to Ravens side just in time for Clarke to appear out of the floor.

"Let me see." She said and the two of us helped her sit up a little more so Clarke could look at her back.

Finn quickly joined us and as Raven moved forward she yelled out in pain. Clarke lifted her shirt reviling large bruises all over her back. The three of us looked at one and other not knowing what to say to her.

"That bad huh?" She asked out threw her tears.

Clarke helped her sit back up. Causing her to grown in pain again.

"Raven the bullets in your spine." Clarke told her.

The room fell silent as Ravens eyes went from Clarks to mine to Finns before looking down at her legs again.

"You're bleeding internally." Clarke went on to tell her.

"Looks like we better get this fixed then, huh." She said as she tried to move to get back to work.

"Get back down there." She told Clarke and Finn.

Clarke got up to go back to work but Finn stopped her.

"What if we could slow down the bleeding, could that help?" He asked her.

"Of course it would help, can you tell me how to do that?" She asked him as I stood there helplessly trying to keep Raven sitting upright.

"The stuff the grounders had, the coagulant. You said that Lincoln had some to." He said to her.

"Yeah in the box with the antidote." She answered.

"I'm betting that there's more of it in his cave. If I can get there." He started to say but Raven cut him off.

"Hold on a second. No." She told him.

"I can make it." He told the three of us.

"Clarke tell him he's being an idiot." She said to Clarke but when she did not say anything she looked back to him.

"What? I'm not going to let you die to save me." She told him.

"Fine if you won't let me save you, how about we save everyone else. You're the only one who can fire these rockets." He told her.

"He's right." I said.

"If you die, we all die. I'll be right back." He told us.

"I'll come with you." I said to him.

"No, we need you here." Clarke said as I tried to get up.

"I can help him get there. What if he comes across a grounder?" I asked.

"We need you here more. What happens if they come here and you're gone?" She said.

He did not give me a chance to answer he got up and ran out of the ship, Clarke quickly followed. Leaving Raven and I to watch after them as they talked near the drop ship door.

"So a long way from me trying to slit your throat huh?" I said to her causing her to chuckle then grunt as the laugh hurt her.

"Yeah you can say that." She answered.