Murphy Happened

Bellamy's POV

"Should we go after him?" Jasper asked.

"No. Grounders will take care of Murphy. We're going after Clarke, Dahlia, Finn, and Monty. You and Raven were right. We don't abandon our own. Two guns you and me that's all." I told him.

"Raven stays here to build our defenses." I said as I turned and headed back down the ladder.

"We lost a day because of this and our gunpowder. Raven!" I tried to yell out threw my horse voice.

"Look I just..." He started but then instead of finishing he hugged me. "Thank you."

"A long way from whatever the hell you want." He told me as he backed away.

"All gunners we got movement." Miller's voice came through on the talkie.

I quickly ran over to where he was standing hoping I could get a look at whatever it is he sees.

Almost everyone in camp ran to the gates. Once they were open Clarke ran in first followed by Finn and Dahlia taking up the rear.

"We heard an explosion. What happened?" Clarke asked me the second she saw me.

I could not help but wish she would stop worrying about everyone else and worry a little about herself for just one second.

"Murphy happened." I answered her causing Dahlia to snap her head in my direction.

"What? What does that mean?" She asked be but before I could answer Jasper ran up and hugged Clarke then her.