Prisoner 222

A/n : Photo of Dahlia

I lay in my bed, well I can't really call it a bed it's more like a metal cote with a think matrass over it

I lay in my bed, well I can't really call it a bed it's more like a metal cote with a think matrass over it. It's really uncomfortable but it was all I was given. The only other things in my room was one small lumpy pillow that I hated so much I almost never used it. The second was a thin grey blanket that was itchy beyond belief. I lay there looking up at the ceiling. I had no idea what time was but it could not be too late, breakfast had not been served yet.

I throw the blanket off of me not wanting to be surrounded by the uncomfortable material. I placed both of my hands underneath my head and closed my eyes. From where I was laying I could see out the one small round window. I looked out at the stars and could see a constellation that was not supposed to be seen until around lunch time.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked myself.

At the same time my stomach growled letting me know that I was rite and it was later then it should be.

I was about to get up and make my way to my door. I planned on getting someone's attention and getting some answers. At the exact moment I spun my legs of the side of the bed the door opened and two guards walked in.

One of them was my regular guard who brought me all my meals. His name was Julius; he was in his late thirties. He was a strong looking guy who stood over six feet tall, he was muscular. It was obvious he worked out frequently. I had always assumed that's why he was assigned to me. Even his blue eyes where intimidating to most.

The second guy with him looked a little younger. Maybe late twenty's with dark features. I had never seen him before and did not know his name. I sat there on my bed not wanting to move and get in trouble. I could not figure out why they were here. No one ever came to my cell except for Julius.

"Prisoner 222 stand up and face the wall." The younger guy told me.

I stood up but did not turn to face the wall. I just stared at the two men who were looking back at me.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked them.

"Just turn and face the wall." Julius told me.

Julius pulled out his Taser baton and the other pulled out what looked like a cuff from his pocket. They were going to take me to be floated. There was no other explanation for what was going on here.

"There has been a mistake. I'm not turning eighteen for another two months." I said to the two of them.

"We will not repeat ourselves again. If you don't corporate we will take you by force." Julius told me.

I knew that what they were saying was true. They would use force if I did not compile. I also knew I was not going quietly. It was not my time yet.

"I would like to see you try." I told them.

I was nervous but not one part of me gave that away. I looked to be completely calm and collected. At the same time by body was tensing, getting ready for what was to come. I had accepted that I was going to be punished for what I did. But if they thought they were going to float me before my time they were wrong. I was not going to go down without a fight.