Meanwhile On The Ark Part 3

Sebastian’s POV

            I stood in the interrogation room with Callie, Kane, and some other guards. They were trying to interrogate Ridley. They had Ridley tied to a chair. They were trying to intimidate him but he knew just like I knew that nothing was going to happen to him.

            “You were seen planting the bomb, Ridley. You killed six people.” Callie said to him.

            “Should have been seven. Jaha's lucky he cut his speech short.” Ridley responded.

            “I know you’re upset about what happened at Section Seventeen.” She tried saying to him but he cut her off.

            “I lost my wife. You’re damn right I’m upset, but this is about more than the culling. Workers all over the Ark are tired of getting screwed. It’s our kids you sent to die on earth and who’s on the first drop ship? Not us. Over and over Jaha and the rest of you on the council betray our trust. Today is your reckoning.” He snapped at her.

            I knew he was not worried about what was going to happen to him but he was giving away too much information and he did not even know it. I wanted to force him to stop talking but if I did that it would give away that I knew something.

            “Tell me who helped you? I know you didn’t act alone.” Callie said to him.

            Me, I helped him. I could not help but think.

            “You don’t know jack. You still think this is just about the Chancellor.” He said to her.

            I knew we had to do something and fast. Otherwise they would get a chance to worn the Chancellor.

            It all happened so fast, I could not let anyone leave this room. I stepped forward and hit Kane over the head before he had time to turn around and see what happened. The other guards took my lead and attacked the other guards. I went up behind Callie and put her in a chock hold. I held on tight as she fought against me. I held on until she did not fight anymore. Until she took her last breath and became still. I let her go and she dropped to the ground with a loud thud.

            “There goes the power. That’s our cue.” Ridley said.

            I looked over and saw that Kane was starting to move. I went to step forward to finish him but Ridley stopped me.

            “Leave him. He's gonna die here anyway.” He said I was looking at Kane not shore if that was a good idea.

            “And so are you.” He said.

            Before I even had time to respond I was electrocuted. I bit down so hard that I almost bit my tongue off. I tried to fight but could not stop the pain. I fell to the ground.

            “Why?” I managed to ask.

            “Diana does not like faller.” Ridley said to me before walking out of the room and locking us inside.

            “Marcus!” I heard someone yell but I could not manage to open my eyes.

            I tried and I tried but it was no use.

            “It’s a mutiny. Diana Sydney. She’s, she’s diverting power. She’s taking the Exodus ship.” I heard Kane say.

            I managed to open my eyes to see the Chancellor and a few guards helping Kane up.

            “Did they kill everyone?” Jaha asked.

            I did not know what to do. I did not know if I should lie there and hope they did not notice. Get up and kill them all or just make a run for it. But then if I ran where would I go? Diana had abandoned me.

            “We have a live one.” One of the guards said as she looked at me.

            “It’s Sabastian.” Kane said.

            I held my breath as I waited for whatever was going to happen to happen. I had no idea if Kane knew I was the one who had hit him.

            “Help me get him up.” Kane said and the other guard cam and helped me up.

            I stood up and looked straight into Kane’s eyes, trying to figure out what he knew.

            “Are you okay?” He asked me.

            “Yeah. I’ll be fine. They just shocked me.” I told him.

            They nodded at me and hurried out of the room and I followed just like a good guard would. I got lucky he really had no idea that I was involved. I was not going to waist this opportunity. I would be the best guard I could be until I figured out a way to get myself to the ground.

            The group split up and Jaha went one way and Kane the other. I followed after Kane. I had to make shore he did not out me when I was not around.

            “What are you doing?” He asked me.

            “Making shore no one hits you over the head again. I failed my job in that interrogation room. I won’t fail again.” I told him.

            He nodded and continued with what he was doing. I followed after him. If anyone was resourceful enough to get to the ground it would be him. I was going to the ground, I was going to see my daughter again and no one was going to stop me.