Clarke's POV

“You know the first drop ship is gonna come down soon. Pretty shore you can’t avoid Jaha forever.” I told Bellamy as we were trekking threw the woods trying to find this bunker.

“I can try.” He replied.

“The depo is supposed to be around here somewhere.” I said after a few minutes realizing he did not want to talk about the other thing anymore.

We climbed up to the top if a hill and were looking down at an old broken down city. You could see some pillars that were once attached to a building. Everything now seemed to be sinking into a swamp.

‘There’s got to be a door.” Bellamy said as he started to look around.

“Maybe he’ll be lenient.” I called to him over my shoulder.

“I shot the man, Clarke. He’s not just going to forgive and forget.” He snapped at me.

“Let’s just split up, cover more ground.” He said and then started to walk away.

“Stay within shouting distance.” He yelled out after him.

I started to look around. Moving aside any thing on the ground that would move. I pushed aside leaves and twigs. Bushes and branches when finally I hit something soled.

I moved aside what was left and smiled when I was looking at a metal door.

“Bellamy over here I found a door.” I yelled to him.

“Uh! Its rusted shut.” I yelled as I tried to pull it open.

“Watch your foot.” He told me as he pulled out his ax and hit the door until it seemed to open.

“Ok, give me a hand.” He told me.

We both pulled together and to our luck the thing opened.

I looked to Bellamy and we both just smiled at each other for a second before climbing down into the bunker.