I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-17)

Start from the beginning

"Bye sis."they said, giving me a bear hug.

"Miss you, Shell."Sam told me, giving me a sqeeze.

"Come back soon."Josh said, hugging me.

"Yeah, yeah whatever they said."Ray grumbled, squeezing me and lifting me off the ground.

"Buh bye bro's, I'll miss you guys!"and with a final squeeze, I left through the front door.

"Bye mom!I'll miss you."I told my mom, giving her a hug.

"Me too.Shell take care, eat well, drink plenty of water, don't eat food you don't know, don't stress, sleep well and Shell?"

"Yes mom?"I asked her.

"Take care and I'll miss you."she told me, her emerald eyes filling.

Oh don't cry!Not now!

"Don't worry mom, I'll be back soon."I assured her.I'll miss them real bad.

With a sigh, I turned and walked towards the embarrassing bus my school had gotten us to drive to the airport.

"Bye Shell, we'll miss you!"my brothers shouted again from the front door.

"Bye Shell, take care honey."my mom called out as I walked over the lawn.

I'll miss them...my family...they're the........best in the world.

"Bye!"I choked out as emotion suddenly took over me.Without a backwards glance, I got into the pathetic pile of crap.

"Hi Shell!"

"Hey!"

"Shell!"

"Hey there!"

With a polite nod at each of them, I made my way to the back looking for an empty seat.

Hmm......

Apparently I was the last one to be picked up....

If the head's math is correct.....

Where is it.....?

There will be approximately.....

Come on!I don't want to be standing this long!!!

One seat in the whole bus........which is........

Oh!My legs are hurting already!!

...by...Jake.....um....uh,I think standing will be just fine.I crossed my arms over my chest and stood defiantly.

As long as the road is not bumby, I'll be fi-"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Gah!"I exclaimed as the bus gave a sudden jolt and I was thrown forward and into......Mike's arms, aka, the super jock's arms.

My arms flailed as I lost my balance and if it wasn't for Mike here, I would have been pancake with extra bus floor syrup.

Eew.....how could something get so dirty?!

"Ow!"

I looked up at the sound and.....

"Oh I'm so sorry Mike!Are you alright?"

You see, me being Ms.Uncoordinated Of The Year, one of my extremely out of control hands had hit my poor savior on the nose.

"Yeah I'm fine, you know Shell, you can hit on me whenever you want."he informed me with a wink.

Sigh......they never change do they?

"Yeah, sure babe."I answered sarcastically as I got up from my so called savior's arms.

I turned around helplessly and with no freakin choice what so ever, I shamelessly walked up to the only empty seat at the back and asked the current tenant, aka , zee Jake, "Uh, do you mind?Everywhere else is full."